Over 9000

Read the a/n below for me, love? thanks :)!
▶ This chapter is dedicated to @nuttellababe, for answering the last chapter's question, cheers to you!  ♥

Claudia

3rd period and still no sign of Daniel, he always made sure to walk me to my classes to fend me from 'evil' eyes, aka boys who weren't interested in me but so he thought.

after out rendezvous at the Cupcake parlor and after he took that call, things have been somewhat icy?

he can't seem to meet my eyes and it's bothering me, now he hasn't showed up, and not even a text message or call from him. I don't want to seem clingy but I'm starting to get worried, there's this feeling at the pit of my stomach, call in intuition but I just feel like there's something bad that'll happen, I just know.

The hallways, library, classrooms, cafteria, etc. were basically deserted because every one else was at the gym, why? because there was an advocacy today, students would start 'modeling' on the ramp the school set up at the gym to sell the handmade clothes they were wearing and the money paid would be used to buy books for the less fortunate.

the student body was basically divided into 2 sections, the t-shirt designers and the models. I opt for designing, there was no way I'd go up there [the ramp]. Even the, I daresay, popular kids joined enthusiatically, but they were just in it to bask in the cheers when they 'modeled'. At least they were still helping, for different reasons that is.

I slipped out from the crowded gym, successfully escaping Ms. Llanes death glare, she was in charge of overlooking the students. I had to escape though, it was suffocating in there.

I was just letting my feet take in command and bring me wherever, to my surprise, I found my self at the 'abandoned' corner of the school, it wasn't really abandoned, just being renovated, no one came here though because everything was do messy, wooden planks all over the floor, various tools strewn at every corner, ladders, cement mixers and all that jazz.

I don't know what made me to do it but I didn't turn around, instead, I walked deeper into the 'abandoned' corner, as I was going to take a right, I heard a voice. I shouldn't have snooped or eavesdropped but the familiarity of this voice led me to do so.

"-look, baby. I can't leave right now. yeah, yeah, I know. I have to break it to Claudia first."

"I'll get there as soon as I can. Yeah, of course, I choose you."

Daniel even chuckled at the last part. By this point, my breathing started to slow down, every breath forced, it's as if my breathing was now on 'manual'. The rims of my eyes started watering, out of anger, betrayal, frustration, hurt, I don't know maybe all.

I clenched my fists, not making any sound, I looked at Daniel one more time, looking at his smiling face one more time and walked away.

•••

I went home, no one was home yet because I left early from school, I was thankful this was the case because I couldn't face Cas nor dad right now. The moment I was in my bedroom, I let the tears fall. Stupid Daniel. Stupid him. Stupid everything!

Based on my knowledge from movies, I went to the kitchen, grabbed a spoon and took out some cookies 'n cream ice cream and went back to my room.

"How dare he cheat on me! after all the things we've been through? that *censored*!!!!!!!" I yelled

Suddenly I felt a gust of wind from my previously closed balcony doors. There stood a grinning figure, holding a bouquet of daisies.

How dare he! Smiling like he owns the world and crap! Smiling as if he's done nothing wrong! that bastard!

"What the heck! You do know this is breaking and entering, right!? Do you want me to phone the cops? I'll gladly do so, you imbecile nincompoop!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

I saw red. Blood red.

Daniel dropped the daisies and was in front of me in two long strides, he enveloped my face in his hands gently and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked

He had the courtesy to ask that? This *censored* It's just prepostorous, I tell you!

"Do not touch me!" I yell with so much venom that I saw sudden fear flashing in his eyes as he recoiled

"Is it, is it um.." He began, scratching the back of his neck nervously

"Is it what!? Don't leave me hanging! What is this? some suspense movie? Hurry up, will you!? My ice cream is melting," I snapped

"Is it that time of month?"

"Oh hell! Why does everyone assume that? Whenever a girl is in a foul mood, that's automatically the verdict?" I all but yelled

"Maybe it's because her boyfriend is cheating on her!"

"emphasis on the cheating!" I say

He stared at my, brows furrowed, he looked like a ghost, turning pale.

"How mad are you?"

"Anger level: OVER 9000!" I screamed at his face, flailing my arms to justify how angry I was.

he took hold of my hands, effectively stopping my gestures.

"I can explain," he said

cliché line over there.

"Hurry up because right now, my ice cream is more important than you," I said

•••
A/N:

Oh my gosh! 23.1k reads! Can you guys believe it? I can almost cartwheel in happiness! I kid, I am unable to do so *weeps in the corner* and I apologize if this chapter is relatively short, it's just a filler chapter for what has yet to come *evil laugh*

I've created these accounts to connect to you awesome people!
◆ Twitter: @louisemicolon
◆ Ask.fm: @loutteryticket
(follow me & I'll followback! ♥)
I also have an instagram account!
◆Instagram: @loubattery

thanks for everything, guys! love you! :)

-invisibilityink