Mike Wazowski moment

Claudia's POV

Daniel stared at me wide-eyed, obviously catching on that I had a murderous glare. You better squirm, Daniel Chase.

I held my gaze with pursed lips, my hands were on waist, I looked like the whole deal, like a principal scolding trouble-thristy students.

"Claudia..." He began

"Don't you Claudia me! Where were you?" I asked, it was test whether or not he would lie

"I woke up late but still went to school but when I couldn't find you, I ditched," he said

I turned around, not being able to face him without feeling like I want to introduce my fist with his face and crying until I drown in my tears. Oh boy.

He touched my shoulder and spun me around to face him, he used his index finger to tilt my chin up to meet his gaze. His eyes looked into mine, as if looking for answers, and he probably was but the moment he touched my skin, I pulled away and he was visibly taken back by what I did and a flash of hurt was seen in his eyes.

"Look, Claudia, whatever it was I did, I'm sorry, alright? please, don't do this," he said

"Of course, you wouldn't know what you did, you pile of dung!" I hissed

He pulled at his hair, looking so confused.

"Just tell me! I'm not a freaking mind reader, Claudia. Just please forgive me," he said

My eyes gave in and the slow tears started rolling down, in a faint whisper I said, "Who was the girl you talked to a while ago? the one you called 'baby'?"

He closed the distance and wiped my tears away.

"No one! I'm not cheating on you," he said

"But I saw it with my own eyes, heard it with my own ears!"

"Wait, you mean baby?" he said

then started laughing. WHAT THE FIG IS WRONG WITH THIS ASSHAT!!!

"How dare you laugh at a time like this?! Am I that insignificant to you?" I all but hissed

"Baby- " He tried to say without laughing

"- is my dad's 35 year old assistant. Her name is literally baby."

he then explained to me about everything.

Who needs a stove when you can cook on my burning face.

He hugged me tight but I was still as stiff as a statue. craaaaap.

"It's alright, baby," he said as he kissed my cheek

he was purposely doing this, I tell you!

"It was a just a Mike Wazowski moment, okay," I defensively said

"A what?" he asked his arms still wrapped around me

"Green-eyed monster, a duh," I said, trying not to seem embarrassed which I was.

"Yeah, sure, baby," he said

"Do you want to die!?" I yelled as he ran away

I chased after him with my fist held up.

"You're cute when you're jealous, baby."

"I'm going to kill you!"

Daniel simply laughed and sent me a flying kiss.

--
A/N:

And they're back! haha. Happy chapter ♥ Thanks for all the support, guys! Not enough words can express my gratitude. I believe we've reached 25.9k reads! Oh Gosh!

Next update later!

Please comment and vote!

- invisibilityink