drowning misery

Please read the Author's note below, loves :>

- 3rd Person's POV -

"Care to explain why you're eating 2 pints of ice cream, have a tissue in hand and listening to Taylor Swift?" Casimir asked

"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing staaaar!" Claudia sang, beyond out of tune

Casimir covered his ears, letting his sister belt her feelings out - rather bad at that.

"Okay, first of all, you don't play the guitar and second, you seriously can't sing."

"Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking and I'm dying to know if it's killing you like it's killing me yeeeeah!!!" Claudia sang once more, ignoring her wailing brother on the floor

Then, without warning, Claudia burst into sobs. Casimir awkwardly pats her back, not knowing what to do with crying girls.

"Clauds, it's okay," Casimir said

"No! I wish I could go back to decembe-"

"Claudia! Pull yourself together, woman!"

Claudia was stunned, her brother rarely raised his voice but his lost expression made Claudia feel better because he didn't mean to offend her.

"I'm sorry, all the love songs start to make sense now,"  Claudia said sheepishly

"Look, I don't have much knowledge about this, why don't you just try to apologize to Daniel?"

"How did you know it was Daniel?"

"Someone sorta posted your fight on YouTube." Cas said

"What?! Oh God, seriously. Daniel's fangirls."

"They're celebrating alright, but the ClauNiels are doing damage control on Twitter."

"What the heck is 'ClauNiels'?" Claudia said sort of amused

"Your shippers or something, I seriously have no idea what a 'ship' is, 'the feels' or 'i cant even'. Is that some sort of internet catchphrase?" Cas asked

"Oh" Claudia said trying to hide her laughter

Casimir bid goodbye and left Claudia with her thoughts. Claudia stood up from her tissue infested bed and turned off Adele in the background.

She opened her MacBook and logged onto Twitter.

They were yet again trending on Twitter. Suffice to say, it was kind of heart warming yet embarrassing.

#ClauNiel5ever

She had some bashers, okay maybe a lot but she also had a lot of people who adored her;them.

She suddenly felt like some sort of star, the feeling was extremely foreign. She logged off and jumped once again on her bed.

She grabbed her phone from her bedside table, no messages, no calls. It's been 1 1/2 days since they've last spoken, it was now a Saturday. Every time they passed by each other at school, Daniel wouldn't meet her eyes and if he could see here coming, he'd purposely alter his steps, deliberately ignoring Claudia.

She swallowed her fear and called Daniel.

Calling Daniel :3 ♥ ...

Claudia would never let Daniel see what she named him on her phone, it would seem like she's a clingly gf and it would be embarrassing to her.

Hello?

---

- Daniel's POV -