three

Green eyes snapped open, Seraphina, covered in cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around her room suspicious and paranoid, gets up cautiously, sits on the bed, still shaking, taking deep breaths, rubbing her head and eyes, trying to rid her mind of that dream, or nightmare.

She slowly moves to her bathroom, taking off her pajamas, throwing them in the laundry basket, and getting in the shower.

After washing herself and dressing up, she leaves her room, going to the kitchen, having heared the voice of her mom.

She ran to her mom, not seeing another person in the kitchen, and fiercly hugged her.

Tears falling from her eyes, Seraphina Morgenstern lets out a heart wrenching cry of relief and pain.

Jocelyn, hearing the most heart breaking cry, hugged her daughter back, smile falling from her face, sitting her daughter down on couch.

"Honey, what happened?" asked Jocelyn, concerned for her daughter.

Seraphina slowly exstracted herself from Jocelyn's arms, eyes red and puffy, sighed "Mommy, I had a nightmare. You were gone, daddy took you, daddy was alive, and so was Jona.. Mom, I don't know what is real anymore." she yelled out, frustrated, and put her head in her hands, looking down at the floor.

Jocelyn looked at her daughter, wide eyed, turning her head to look at Luke.

Luke quickly got up from his seat as he heard Seraphina's dream.

He turned his head to look at Jocelyn, and saw her already staring at him, wide eyed and concerned.

"Honey, I have to tell you something." she calmly stated.

"We have to tell you something." Luke corrected, walking over to them.

He sat down on the couch, next to Seraphina, taking her hand in his, Jocelyn taking her other hand.

Seraphina looked to Luke, then her mom, already knowing what they wanted to say, "What? That Luke is actually my dad, and you are getting married?" she stated, hiding the sarcasm, to defuse tension that build up in the room.

"No, honey. I know what you are doing, but this is serious." stated Jocelyn.

"You are a shadowhunter, Clary too. We come from a long generation of Nephilim. Luke too was a shadowhunter."

"Was?" asked Seraphina.

"Was. He was bitten by a werewolf and turned." she explained.

"Mom, stop. I already know." Seraphina said.

"What?" Luke and Jocelyn asked at the same time.

"I mean, I know that we are shadowhunters, I know Valentine's our dad, I know about Jonathan, I know we lived in Idris, in Fairchild manor when I was born. I remember it." she explained.

Jocelyn looked at Seraphina, a lone tear falling from her eye, "How?" she asked.

"I don't know. At nights, I dream of Jonathan, in pain, screaming, yelling, crying out for me, for you. Once, when I was 12, I remember I had a dream of Jonathan, laying in bed and looking at the drawing of us, you, dad, Jona and I, when we were babies. It looks like he drew it, it was so beautiful, now I am getting of topic. Mom, he was crying, asking himself why did we leave him." she cried out.

"Jonathan is alive, mom. Daddy is alive." she said, letting out a sigh of relief, relieved at not having to keep that all to herself.