XXVIII

saturday, july 24

d-day<3

byulie💕

no text today? 

hye❤

not until you're about to get home

byulie💕

why?

hye❤

because 

quit asking questions

tell me when you're an hour away

byulie💕

yes ma'am

read at 9:42 am

i woke up really early to start my surprise for byul. my first stop is the grocery store. i finally somewhat got over my fear of driving. i learned to deal with it somehow. 

i got to the grocery store and made my way inside. i got every single junk food possible, got some decorations, and made my way to pay. 

i got back in the car as soon as possible and drove back to the house. my mom was waiting for me to help me with the bags in the car. "what time is she getting here?" 

"i don't know. yesterday she told me three but things could change which is why i told her to text me an hour before she gets here." 

"well, just in case, we need to hurry," she said, helping me hurry inside, "so, you finally figured it out?" 

"figured what out?" i said, distracted by setting things up.

"well, your feelings toward her! what else?"

"sorry, i'm just distracted. yeah, i thought about it for a while and each day that i texted her i realized that i really did love her." 

"i'm so happy that you've finally found love, honey. it makes me so happy that you're happy." 

"thanks mom, but we can get all emotional when byul gets here. it can go two ways right now, bad or good. she can reject me or i can have a girlfriend by the end of today." 

"i wish you the best of luck, honey."

"thank you, mom," i said, putting the last finishing touches up in my room. 

"okay, if you need anything else, honey, i'll be in my own room," my mom said as she left my room.

i pulled out the list that i had made. 

1. take byul to the coffee shop

2. take byul back to house where we will make sweets

3. take byul to the roof where cute setting will be and cONFESS MY LOVE.

4. stay positive no matter what happens :)