Chapter 2: "how?"

---------- SEVEN YEARS LATER ----------

"Mommyy Mommy! Wake Upp!" Said 6 year old Alura while jumping up and down. "Go back to sleep Lulu, it's to early!" I said in an exhausted voice. "But mommy we have to go to Auntie Lena's house today for breakfast!". "Ughhh I totally forgot, okay well go get ready to go!" I had totally forgot we had to go to Lena's place for breakfast. I got up out of bed, I looked at my nightstand and opened the drawer to get my glasses. Then that's where I saw it a picture of Mon-el and I, I felt my eyes getting watery. I still missed him so much even though seven years had already passed, I still had all this guilt inside of me for sending him away.

"Mommy? Hello?" Lulu was waving her hand in front of me.

"Ohh i'm sorry baby, I zoned out for a moment."

" What were you thinking of?" Lulu asked with a curious look.

" I was thinking of your daddy" I said with teary eyes.  At this moment Alura had took the picture from my hands, she was inspecting the picture. All of a sudden she had a sadness look in her eyes, like she was about to cry. " What's wrong Lulu?"

" I just wish he was here with me! Why did he have to go away?". "Lulu I already told you he didn't have no other choice he had to leave. At this point Lulu and I were just shutting tears. "But i'm sure if he was here he would've loved you with all his heart just like I do!"

" I know he would mommy!" Lulu said. "Okay, I will change and then we will go to Auntie Lena's place!" When we arrived to Lena's house I got a call from J'onn saying I had to go to the DEO to check something out. "Uhh, Lena can you watch Lulu for a while? I have to go to the DEO."

"Sure is everything okay?" asked Lena

"Yeah! Everything is fine they just need me to make my way over there!"

"Okay I can take care of Alura for a while." said Lena.

" Okay thank you! Bye Lulu be good for Auntie Lena!" I yelled across the table. "Okay i will! Bye mommy!" Lulu yelled back.

I made my way over to the DEO. They were talking about some kind of alien ship that had attacked some people. Winn was leading us to where the ship was supposed to be.

"All right, stand back. Everyone stand back. - I saw Clark do this once. - Get back!" I said ready to spin

" Wait, wait, wait. There's a way of doing this without destroying public property. Lets go." J'onn said stopping me.

Oh, man, I wanted to see that!" Winn whined.

"All right. This might feel weird" J'onn said while wrapping his hand around us. "What are you doing?" Winn said being confused.

[Winn Screams] "-Oh, my god that was horrible. *whispers* That was amazing!" Winn says.

We walked in, all of a sudden we realized that a body from the chambers was missing. Then there was a guy in the dark that was holding an alien gun pointing at us.

"Don't shoot!" I exclaim. While my hand in front of me.

" We're not here to hurt you!" I exclaim again.

The man walked into the light and then there he was it was Mon-el. The father of my child!

"Kara." He says.

"Mon-el." I walk towards him to give him a hug. All I could think at the moment was how much i missed him, how much I needed him, how much his daughter needed him, and then it hit me how was I going to tell him that he has a six-year old daughter. Will he take it well, will he want to be apart of her life?

Here goes the next chapter! I might update tomorrow, but no promises. On the next chapter there might be a little bit of drama between Kara, Mon-el, and Imra! Please don't judge my writing skills i'm not a good writer yet but thanks for reading. Comment your thought on this chapter and also you guys can put down what you guys want to see in the next few chapters!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!   :)