Chapter 9

Kara pov.

I looked over to see Alura's eyes open, she looked around until her eyes stopped and look at me and Mon-el. 

"Mommy!" she yelled and wrapped her small hands around my neck, and rested her head on my shoulder. "You're finally awake!"

"I know, baby. I missed you too!" 

She pulled back and then looked between Mon-el and I, "He already knows," once those three works came out of my mouth she quickly threw her small hands at Mon-el.

The scene in front of me made my heart flutter, since I've given birth to Alura. I always imagined her getting to know her father. I never thought I would have happened every minute that we didn't find a signal on Mon-el, I slowly lost hope. Then now he's in front of me finally, and Alura will know be able to have a daughter and father bond.

"Kara?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, and saw a really happy Alura waiting to get out the Med-bay.

"I'm coming,"

The three of us walked down into the main DEO area to see the whole team there waiting for us except for Imra. Just as I had mentioned her name she walked in and then walked towards Mon-el and gave him a long kiss on the lips. 

I looked over at Alura who was still in Mon-el's arms. She looked mad and confused, for a moment. Then she quickly got out of his arms, making Imra pull away from Mon-el. Alura ran to me, and a picked her up. Mon-el looked over too us till Imra pulled him with her towards where the ship was located, but before they can fully make it out Alura called out.

"Daddy! I thought you were gonna take me to ice cream shop!" she already had a small pout on her lips.

"Sorry, but he has to come with me," said Imra with a fake smile. I was about to say something but Alura interrupted.

"Nope, he's coming with me and my mommy, right daddy." I saw Alura give her puppy eyes that nobody could resist.

"Yes, I am." Mon-el said and made his wat towards us. I looked at Imra, and she looed so mad as she looked at me.

'What's her problem?' I thought.

"Yay! Lets go! Hurry up mommy!"

"Wait! Then I'm coming too!" Imra suddenly shouted. She ran into Mon-el and grabbed is hand.

I made my way over to them and caught Alura others arm as Mon-el has her other one.

Well this should be interesting.

Hey my loves, I'm back. I know this chapter is horrible but that's because my laptop decided not to arrive, but I wanted to get a chapter out so I wrote one on my phone. It took me so long because I got distracted in each sentence. I was on tiktok half of the time or changing the music.

anyways- hope you have a great day! Bye love you!