Chapter 8: "Story"

Alex pov

      I heard a faint voice call my name from the other side of the room, I turned around and saw Kara's eyes starting to flicker open.

     "Kara!" I said running over to her side with Mon-el following close behind. "Are okay? How do you feel?"

     "Like I just got my ass kicked!" Kara said, making me smile.

She looked around the room until her eyes widened when she saw who was next to her.

     "O my Alura!" Kara said getting off the bed quickly and making her way to stand by Alura. "What happened to her?" she said taking Alura hand in hers while she moved her hair out of her face.

"Kara she is going to be fine, thanks to Mon-el and the legion." I said she looked at me with confusion written all over her face so I continued, " It seems like the lead in the air had finally gotten effect on her, but the legion still had the cure they used on Mon-el, so now the lead will not affect her anymore," I said in one breath.

She looked over to Mon-el and a "Thank you," Mon-el nodded and mouthed a "You're welcome," I looked at both at them when a finally hit me.

Oh Shit!

Mon-el knows the truth Kara still doesn't know the Mon-el knows, "I'm just gonna head out, I think Winn called me. Yeah, I will be there Winn!" I said then walled out, I went into the main room and just hoped for the best.

Kara's pov

I stood there as I held Alura's small hand into mine, I felt a presence still behind me, damn it. Wait so that's my Alex left. I turned over and saw Mon-el already looking at me.

"Well, I know you have questions and you want answers," I said while sitting down on the bed i was in.

"Well yes, I already know the truth."

"You do?" I asked kinda shocked.

"It might've slipped out from Alex," he said chuckling, making my smile.

"Well I guess I will start from the beginning," I said, causing him to nodd. I took a deep breath and started, "It was the night, the same day I had sent you away, Alex came with some food and when I took it it made we feel nauseous causing me to run to the bathroom throwing up. Alex sent me to the DEO because I couldn't get sick so we thought there was something wrong with me, but once Alex for the test results it said that I was a few days pregnant," I looked over to see his reaction and I saw that his eyes were glassy. "And nine months later I gave birth to Alura Elle Danvers- Matthews."

"You used my last name well Mike's last name," He said chuckling at the end. I smiled, I looked over at the door frame to see Alex and Winn stand there smiling like idiots.

"Winn, Alex?" I said, which made Mon-el turn over and look at them. "What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing!" They said in sync, they moved over to where we were.

"Wait, do you want to learn Kara's labour story!" Alex said laughing.

"No, No, No, No!" I said not wanting one more person knowing that story.

"I would love too!" Mon-el said also laughing.

"OMG this is the funniest thing you would ever hear!" Winn said clapping.

"It's not funny! It was just me in pain!" I said luahing and slapping Winn behind his head!

"Ow!"

"Okay everyone shut up! I need to tell the story!" Alex said, Mon-el looked over at me and smiled and I just covered my face with my hands.

"Okay so it was about 5am and Kara called me and said that she had peed the bed when reality her water and broke!" Alex said hysterically laughing and so was Winn and Mon-el.

Okay on my defence I had no idea my water broke c'mon it was the first time I was pregnant!" I said looking at them.

"Okay back to the story, so I told her to quickly make her way to the DEO. When she got her she could barely walk to I had to get J'onn to carry while I got everything prepared. There was doctors with her trying to see how dilated she was, but when I came in the med-bay she was yelling at everyone!" Alex continued still laughing with Winn.

"Wait why were you yelling at the doctors?" Mon-el asked me.

"Because they were trying to check me down there," I said covering my face with my hands because I was turning red from embarrassment. When I un-covered them I saw Mon-el also laughing. I looked at him and hit his arm. "It's not funny!"

"It is!" they all said. "Okay let me continue!"

"So I had calmed Kara down and she only made ecpection for me, but I had to convince her that we had to see how much she was dilated, when I saw that she was 10cm dilated I had frecked out because she had to start pushing. I told her to start and well you can imagine how that went!" Alex said.

"I heard her screams all the way from my computer!" Winn added.

"What else did you want me to do, there was a child coming out of you know where!"

"I think you left me deaf for a few days!" Alex said causing me to grab my shoe and throw it at her. "What the hell! That hurt!" I rolled my eyes.

I could tell the Mon-el felt sad or guilty that he wasn't there, I thing Alex saw it too because she went one to the story.

"Well during her the birth Kara kept cursing me out like when I said Kara you need to pushing more, she said and I quote 'ohh fuck you Alex!' and I quote again ' can you fuckin shut the fuck up!' like all I ways trying to do was get my niece out!" Alex said that part made me laugh. "Ohh Yeah and then Kara was yelling thing like "Im never going to let anyone fuck me again" and then something else like " I should have never had sex!" that was all she was yelling apart from cursing at me. Until Alura finally came out." At this point everyone was laughing while I just rolled my eyes.

"You guys are all laughing at my pain aren't yall!" I yelled smacking them all on their arm.

While they kept making fun of me I felt a small squeeze in my hand, I Iooked over to see Alura eyes starting to flutter open.

♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you guys for reading and sorry I haven't been active on this account, but I'll try to be. And I'm thinking about giving you guys about like 10 more Karamel fan fictions! 😏