Chapter 5:

---------- Mon-el's Point of Veiw ----------

Her name is Alura Elle Danvers- Mathews? Mathews like Mike Mathews my Earth name? Could it be? Could she be my child? I mean there are lot of people with the name Mathews so I don't think so! I she was my kid then Kara would tell me, right?

"You brought something for me?"

"Yeah! I brought some candy for you and maybe if you want you can share some with that woman?" The little girl said while pointing at Imra.

"Of course and thank you! My name is Mon-el and this is Imra my wife!

" You have a wife?"

"Yeah...? Is something wrong?"

"ummm...  no! Well... I have to go back to my Uncle Winn and my mommy will be back soon fighting bad guys...! so bye byee! 

Well she looked very unhappy that I had a wife? I wasn't sure why? She was a very sweet girl, and very beautiful like her mother! Okay I can't be thinking how beautiful Kara is I have a wife!

---------- Kara's Point of Veiw ----------

I got to the DEO when I saw Alex, Winn, J'onn, Imra, and Mon-el around the table. I was on my way to join them when Alura came running to me.

"Mommy! You're back!"

"Yes I am! Were you a good girl while I was gone?"

"I'm always a good girl!" Alura said with a smirk on her face. I made my way to the middle of the DEO where everyone was. When I got there I tried to not make eye contact with Mon-el.

"Hey Kara!" Alex said

"Hey! Is there anything else I gotta do before I head out?"

"No everything seems fine you can go home."

"Okay! Alura go get your bag!"

Alura used her speed to get her bag and in a second she was back.

"Say bye to everyone!" Alura went to everyone and gave them a hug.

"Bye Auntie Alex, Bye Uncle Winnie, Bye Papa J'onn, Bye Imra, and Bye daddy- no I mean by Mon-el! Everyone's eyes were wide open, Mon-el had this confusion look on his face. 

"Ohh... umm Alura baby I think it's time for us to go!"

"fine. Byee byee guys I will come tomorrow no worries, don't miss me to much!" Alura said with a huge smile on her face. 

We got back to the house and I was still shocked of what had happened. Alura called Mon-el daddy. Was he going to find out on his own? I was pacing around the room when Alura came out in her jammies and asked me if we can make some cookies! We started to make the cookies when I saw she was saving some in a little bag.

"Alura, why are you saving some?"

"I'm going to give them to daddy when we go to the DEO tomorrow! You said that he likes cookies!"

"Alura, I think i'm going to tell him that he's your dad! It's the right thing to do!"

"NO! I have to make sure he likes me!"

"Alura i'm pretty sure hes going to love you just like I do!"

"Nooooo! I want to give him the cookies first!"

"Fine how about tomorrow I or we talk to him."

"Okay, but after I give him the cookies!"

"Okay. After you give him those damn cookies!"

"Damn? What does that mean?"

" Damn it! Noo no no don't say that work forget the word please!"

"Okayyyy. Damn it!" Alura ran back to her room giggling.

"Aluraaaa!"

~The Next day~

"Aluraa are you ready to go?!"

"Yes I am!" She got the cookies and put them in her little bag. I couldn't believe I was going to talk to Mon-el today. I was nervous what if he got mad at me that i didn't tell him earlier.

---------- Mon-el's Point of Veiw ----------

I got to the DEO when Kara got here with little Alura right next to her. I was still shocked that Alura called me daddy, it just grew my suspicion even bigger! Alura was looking around when she looked at me with a smile on her face and waved I couldn't help but to wave back at that huge smile on her face! Once Kara left to handle some crimes Alura came running to me while I was talking to Winn.

"HI! Mon-el and Uncle Winnie!

"Heyy kiddo" We both said at the same time.

"Mon-el! I brought you something!" She said pulling something out of her bag.

"What about me?" Winn wined.

"Sorry. I only made these for my da- Mon-el!" She quickly corrected herself.

"Ohh. You didnt have to bring me some cookies!"

"No worries! I made them just for you!

"Well thank you very much!"

Swooshh- Supergirl came flying in.

"Mommy! You're back!" Alura said happily.

"Hi baby girl! Were you good for Uncle Winn?"

"Yess I was a very good girl!" She said giggling.

Kara picked Alura up and turned to me, "Mommy I gave Mon-el the cookies I made last night!"

"Oh well aren't you so kind!"

Alura was whispering and since I had the Legion ring on it gave better hearing. Alura was whispering that she wanted Kara to tell me the truth about something, Kara just nodded her head. Kara called me to one of the training rooms while still holding Alura.

"Soo... what do you guys want to talk to me about?"

"Well..."

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG BUT I WILL POST MORE FREQUENTLY, BUT I'M STARTING TO WORK ON ANOTHER KARMEL FANFICTION! TELL ME HOW YOU THINK MON-EL WILL REACT WHEN HE HEARS THE TRUTH!

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)