Chapter 6: November 26th 1993(Part 2)

I grabbed his hands and held them in mine.

Listen buddy. Me and you are gonna go far away. Daddy is not coming back. And I don't want you to live with daddy or uncle Donny ever again. They are both bad bad people.

"Why?"

Just trust me buddy. He's not a good guy. He's not.

I picked him up and walked towards the stairs.

I wanted to believe that everything was coming together but just as easily as it was , just as easily was how much none of it made sense to me. How none of it could be real. How it could all be in my head.

I walked with him up the stairs and back into the hallway of the house.

"Damn it he left the fucking screen door unlocked again. DAMN IT!"

A medium built man came jogging from around the corner of the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks and so did he. I looked into his brown eyes as he shot me a half smile.

Buddy go back down stairs and don't move unless i come get you. I put him down behind me without releasing my gaze.

"Uncle donny!" He exclaimed waving down the hallway.

GO DOWNSTAIRS NOW MARSHALL!

He began to walk down the stairs as i shut the door behind him.

"Daniel? Right?" The voice rang down the hallway.

You son of a bitch.

I ran down the hallway and was met with a bang and a tear through my leg. I screamed in agony as I fell to the tile floor, he ran up to me and kicked me in my chest.

"Poked your nose a little too deep huh?" He kicked me again.

I could see the gun on the side of his leg. I curled up in pain.

"Not your fault your wife was a whore." He took the gun and went across my face with it.

"She put you in this situation Daniel." Another kick to the chest.

"She did this to you..your daughter.."

I grabbed his foot as he went in for another kick. I took all the might I had and shoved my working leg right in between his. I watched as he fell backwards dropping the gun. It slid partially down the hallway into the kitchen. He closed his legs together tight as he held his balls. I rolled onto my stomach and pushed myself up.

I collapsed back to the floor from the pain in my right leg.

He began crawling for the gun as I mustered up the strength to grab his leg. With all the strength I had I pulled him back away from the gun. I threw myself onto his back and curled my arm around his neck. I squeezed with all the strength in my body. Squeezed for me, squeezed for little Marshall, squeezed for joanna.....squeezed for Alana. He gripped at my arm as I felt his consciousness slip away.

Though I wasn't satisfied with just that. I put my right hand on the back of his head and smashed it into the tile floor.

I drug my body over to the gun. I used the wall to drag my body up from the floor and aimed the gun at his head.

This is for Alana you son of a bit...

"Uncle what are you doing?"

I looked up at Marshall now in the hallway.