How

I don't know what happened truthfully. One day Kyle and I are so happy, and when I say happy I mean on top of the world smiling down at the people because we were to happy to come down to earth.We took the world by storm. Nobody could stop us, except ourselves.We had everything planned. We were going to have children,grow old together and retire happily watching our children run the pack. We knew we would have some obstacles but we thought we were ready for them.We were no where near ready for what happened. The day the doctor pronounced me infertile was the day we fell out of the clouds.Instead of floating on air we were digging through the dirt just to get a second of the fresh air.We held on for as long as we could and we was not going to give up or at least I wasn't. I knew I could still have a future without a child but Kyle saw it a different way. He needed an heir to the pack and since I couldn't give him that he got rid of me.I woke up and he was gone.His stuff, our pack, my life was gone.He left no trace and no hint of where they were going but it was quite obvious that he did not want me to find him. The jokes on him though because just because I love him does not mean I need him. For what I've been through in my life this only stings. It hurts that he left but I don't need someone who isn't committed to me though thick and thin. If he comes back then good for him but I may or may not welcome him back.

Comment?!....Vote?!.... Follow?!.......