Obvious

[ SOFT ]

Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan occupied the living room, the padawan sprawled out the chair across from Obi-Wan, and the Jedi Master sitting on the couch.

Obi-Wan chuckled. Anakin had definitely made an impression on her, he could see it in the way she conducted herself and her actions.

Anakin sat next to Obi-Wan as he cracked jokes with his Padawan, both of their joyful laughter breaking Obi-Wan's concentration from the book he was reading. He looked up at the both of them, and couldn't help the smile that graced his lips.

"Remember that onetime, Master—" Ahsoka started.

Anakin groaned. "Oh, Force, please not that—"

Obi-Wan's eyebrow perked up in curiosity.

"Where you were trying to show off—" she continued.

"Ahsoka, nooo..." Anakin complained, bringing his hands to cover his face in embarrassment.

"And you tripped in-front of all the other Padawans and landed FLAT on your face." She finished with a snicker that soon turned into uncontrollable laughter. Ahsoka wrapped her hands around her stomach as she continued to giggle.

Obi-Wan brought a hand to his mouth and let out a small chuckle too. Anakin looked up at him and groaned again. "This CANNOT be happening to me right now." He laid his head in Obi-Wan's lap. "I can't believe my own Padawan is telling my embarrassing stories to my former-Master. Truly the worst."

Obi-Wan laughed, placing his book down. "Ahsoka, there was this one time Anakin—"

"Noooooo," Anakin continued to groan, burying his face in Obi-Wan's robes. Obi-Wan brought his hands to Anakin's head and ran his fingers through the brown, curly hair.

Ahsoka giggled. "Wait. One time? Anakin has had many times—"

"Yes, I know," Obi-Wan smiled and continued. "But there was this time where Anakin thought he saw Padmé, rushed up behind her, and hugged her."

Ahsoka's smile grew wider. "Let me guess, it wasn't Padmé."

"It wasn't, it was a random citizen on Naboo. Anakin looked mortified." Obi-Wan finished, a joyful laugh coming from him.

Even while wallowing I'm self embarrassment, Obi-Wan's laughter brought a smile to Anakin's face.

"Oh wait, I have another one!" Obi-Wan almost shouted from excitement.

Ahsoka immediately responded. "Share now!"

"So Anakin—" Obi-Wan started.

"I swear Obi-Wan, if you don't stop, I'm going to kiss you." Anakin threatened.

Ahsoka choked. Obi-Wan's face went bright red. He stuttered out, "W-What?"

Anakin's ears went the slightest bit red, but he was quick to cover up his mistake. "I said I was going to hit you, not- ew."

Obi-Wan let out a sigh of relief. Ahsoka, who was previously tense, relaxed. Whatever her Masters planned to do with each other, she did not want to be here for it. That would be weird.

Clearing his throat, Obi-Wan continued. "Anyways, Anakin decided to—"

While muttering, "For Force's sake," Anakin sat up swiftly, grabbed Obi-Wan's cheeks, and pressed his own lips onto the others.

"I told you to stop." Anakin whispered as he pulled away, laying his head in Obi-Wan's lap as if nothing had ever happened.

Ahsoka cleared her throat, a small smile wanting to form on her face made her lips quiver. "I'll excuse myself." She said as she left the room.

Obi-Wan croaked out, "Anakin, what was that?"

Anakin shrugged, looking up at his flustered former Master. "A kiss." He said nonchalantly.

"Do it again."

"With pleasure." Anakin's small smirk taunted Obi-Wan as he sat up, grabbed Obi-Wan's face once more, and making their lips connect.

[ END ]
sorry for any typos lmao