17

"Let's go on some rides now" I suggest after we finish eating.

We begin walking towards the rides when I stop and grab Sav's arm to stop her too.

"Vodka Slushies" I whisper, I watch as her eyes widen and her eyes follow to where I'm looking.

A smirk makes its way onto her face as we both recall sneaking vodka slushies into music festivals in Highschool.

"Let's do it" she grins. We both run over whilst leaving the guys behind sharing confused glances.

Once we have our slushies we walk towards the rides and grin as the music from the rides plays and the lights brighten the darkening sky.

We sip our slushies in between rides and eventually were both a little tipsy.

"What was in those slushies?" Namjoon's eyebrows furrow.

"Vodka" we say at the same time with straight faces.

"Wait really?" Hobi asks but we ignore him because I see an idea forming in Sav's head.

"You know..." she starts causing us to all turn to look at her, "Cara is a Lead Dancer and Hobi is a Lead Dancer but who is the Lead Dancer of Lead Dancers?"

"Babe, you're making zer-" Hobi begins to say but I cut him off.

"You're making perfect sense!" I exclaim.

"Dance battle?" Sav asks me with a smirk.

"Dance battle!" I exclaim and point at Hobi.

"A what?" His eyebrows raise and he smiles in amusement.

"What? You scared?" I grin.

"No, you're on" he grins at me while Namjoon stands to the side in shock. Sav pulls him back to make room for us.

We go back and forth for about half an hour before Namjoon interrupts us.

"Okaaay! Its a tie...its the perfect time to see the city from the ferris wheel so let's go" Namjoon says and laces his hand in mine.

"I love you Joonie" I whisper and lean my head on his arm as we walk towards the ferris wheel.

"I love you too, Baby. Tired?" He asks and I just sleepily nod my head.

He helps me onto the ferris wheel while holding my hand which is probably a bad idea considering were equally clumsy.

"Aren't you cold?" He asks.

"Now that you asked...yeah" I mumble.

He pulls me next to him so that im practically in his lap and wraps his coat around me. I snuggle my head into his neck as the ferris wheel begins ascending.

"Wanna take a picture together?" He asks as he pulls his phone from his pocket.

I nod and lift my head so you can see me properly in the photo, I smile while holding up a peace sign.

We reach the top and I look over at the view until I feel lips on my cheek and hear a camera shutter.

"Lock Screen worthy" Namjoon smiles down at me before setting it as his Lock Screen. I blush and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for today Joonie" I whisper and I turn my head to peck the side of his neck.

"No problem, anything for my...princess" he says and I can hear the smirk in his tone.

"Shut up, you're making me shy" I mumble.

"Good, you're so cute when you're shy" he mumbles in response.

We eventually get off of the Ferris Wheel and head back to the car.

"Jin hyung wants to know if we're coming come for dinner?" Hobi asks as I pull out my phone to check my messages.

Johnny

Hey, come over tonight? Tae is cooking today and he's making your favourite.

Should I bring Namjoon and finally introduce you two?

Fuck yes!
Sorry, Tennie took my phone...
But, I agree, bring him over.

"Uhh Johnny wants to meet Joon tonight" I mumble.

"Oooohh" Sav smirks and worry covers Namjoon's face. "Kidding, he's really chilled" she tells him and pats his shoulder.

"Okay, we'll drop you guys off and go home for dinner" Hobi decides and turns back to text Jin.

"You ready?" I ask Namjoon who shakes his head slightly.

"Come on...You're Kim Namjoon, RM, leader of the world famous group BTS and I love you so Johnny's opinion wont affect how I feel about you" I say and kiss him quickly making him smile slightly.

When we arrive we say goodbye before hoping out of the car.

We walk into the lobby of SM Entertainment and I look around for a familiar face. I grin when I spot Jisung in the corner.

We make eye contact before I follow him around the corner as we shouldn't be seen together...especially since I've debuted.

As soon as I round the corner I'm hugged on the right by Chenle and on the left by Jisung.

"Noona!" Chenle cheers excitedly.

"Hey my babies, how's everything?" I ask as I grin at them.

"Great!" Jisung says happily.

I introduce them to Namjoon and watch in amusement as they try to seem calm while talking to the RM.

They lead us up stairs to their dorm and as we reach the door I turn to Namjoon.

"You ready?"