Part 1

Miyoung P. O. V

I was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for my husband, Yoongi. He is a business man and own the biggest company in the world. He is the first richest man in Korea.

I finished cooking for him and took the food to the dining room. There he was, in his suit, reading newspaper.

Miyoung: Here is your breakfast.

I put the breakfast in front of him and he gave the newspaper to me. I fold it and looked at his reaction.

Miyoung: Is it good?

Yoongi: Shut up. I am trying to eat and you are speaking nonstop. Get out of here.

I bowed to him and walked away from the dining room. Yeah, it's weird, isn't it? Treating your own wife like a maid. Well, in his case, it isn't weird because he is doing like this since we have been married for 3 years.

In our house, we didn't have maid. He let me did all the work by myself. I actually don't care because I love him. Weird, right? Even though he hate me a lot more than anything, I love him all my heart.

I walked to my father-in-law's room and woke him up.

Miyoung: Father, wake up. It's already morning.

He groaned and turned away. I chuckled at his childish behavior. It's always difficult to wake him up.

Miyoung: Father, you have to eat medicine.

He sat up and smiled at me, showing his gummy smile. I wonder if Yoongi have a smile like that.

Father: Good morning, daughter.

I smiled and bowed at him.

Father: Why are you being so formal, daughter? You always do this everytime you woke me up. Tell me, did Yoongi ask you to do that?

Well, yeah. He said to me on our first night that I should always bow and obey his father. Then he made some rules and kicked me out. Yup, that's our first night together. I have to sleep at the maid's room because Yoongi doesn't want me to sleep in the guest room because I would dirty them. Yup, that's my rude husband.

Miyoung: No, father. I do this because I care for you and you deserve all the respect for having such a son like him.

He smiled and I helped him stand up.

Father: Can you promise me one thing, daughter?

I already knew what he was going to say.

Miyoung: To never leave Yoongi.

Father: Yeah, daughter. I noticed how he treated you. Please be patient. One day, he will realize it.

I smiled and nodded. I hope that day will come.

Father can't walk. His lower body is dead because of the car accident. The car accident was not accident and one of Yoongi's haters did that. Starting from then on, I would be the one who help him even cleaned himself.

After that, I helped him wore his clothes and put him in the wheelchair and walked to the living room while pushing the wheelchair.
As I got there, I saw Yoongi, waiting for dad.

Father: What are you doing here? Aren't you going to go to work?

Yoongi: I was about to go but I felt that bitch will do something to you so I waited.

I looked away, trying to hide my tears.

Father: Yoongi! How many times have I told you not to be rude to your wife?