Part 7

Miyoung P. O. V

For the past few days, everything was going well but Yoongi started acting weird. He would talk with me and sometime hug me. I actually am not complaining. I love it but it's weird.

I kept pressing the keyboard but it isn't working.

Miyoung: MR. JEON???

He came in.

Mr. Jeon: Y-Yes, Mrs. Min?

Miyoung: DIDN'T YOU TELL THE OTHER TO REPAIRED MY KEYBOARD? I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU FOR A THOUSAND TIMES! DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY, STUPID HEAD!

Mr. Jeon: I-I am so sorry. I will go and call the person.

He ran away and I rubbed my temple. I suddenly heard this.

Employee 1: Look at her! She doesn't say a word to her husband aka Min Yoongi while she shout to us like she is laboring her baby.

Employee 2: I know right. I hate those two face bitch.

I stood up and went towards them.

Miyoung: What did you said?

They turned around and one of them spilled her own coffee on her shirt.

Miyoung: Say it again, loud and clear so everyone can hear.

They stared at each other and looked down.

Miyoung: SAY IT!

Everyone stopped working and looked at us. I was shaking in anger and they looked at each other and repeat the same word out loud.

Miyoung: I can't believe people talk shit about me when they don't know anything about me. You two, be lucky because I won't be telling this back to Mr. Min. *sniff* You guys.

I turned around but for bumped into someone's chest.

Miyoung: NOW WHO IS IT?

Yoongi: No need to be so angry, wifey.

W-What the?

I looked up and saw Yoongi. I blushed and he pushed me away softly and glared at the girls.

Yoongi: You two will work as janitor for a month and after that, you are fired.

My eyes got widen. They were in the highest position and it's the same position as me.

Miyoung: B-Boss----

Yoongi: Miyoung, come with me. I have to talk something with you.

I nodded and followed him but I looked back at the girls and bowed to them.

Miyoung: I am so sorry.

They were shocked and I went inside the office.

Yoongi: What was that? Hm? Have they been like this for a long time?

I didn't answer.

Yoongi: Miyoung.

He held my hands and my eyes got widen again.

Yoongi: I am asking you as a husband. Not as a boss. Please, tell me.

Miyoung: Y-yes.

Yoongi: For how long?

Miyoung: Since I became your secretary.

He sighed and wiped my tears.

Yoongi: Don't cry. I know I have been rude to you for a long time. I am so sorry.