Miyoung P. O. V

Soo as the title, there would be 5 chapters of Miyoung's life and how she married Yoongi. I am doing it for my chocolate (you know who you are, my baby) soo, let's get started

Miyoung P. O. V

I was studying for the entrance for university as my dream is to become a business woman just like my ancestors. They were well-known business men but now, we are placed second while Min is first. I don't know who are they but I am going to beat them 😤🤜

As I was studying, I didn't notice how my father was admiring me from behind.

Dad: She would be the one who would bring is back. She will definitely do it.

Mom: You and your praises.

Mom said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

Dad: What's that on your hand?

He asked as mom was holding a cylinder shaped glass.

Mom: Milk. For our intelligent baby.

Dad: Add some Almond. It would make her brain even smarter.

Mom: I already add them, Mr. Very-Care-Daughter.

She chuckled and sat beside me.

Mom: Here, daughter. Have some milk.

Miyoung: Mom. Don't disturb me, please! I want to pass the entrance exam!

Mom: Ok but make sure to drink the milk.

I smiled and nodded. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked away, dragging Dad. I chuckled and turned the page and admired my crush, Yoongi

I have a crush on him since I entered college but never got the courage to confess my feelings. He is very cold to others except his friends, Hoseok and Jennie. I would admired him from my class, cafeteria, PE Hall and Library. I made that excuse so I can looked at him. You might think I am obsessed over him. I think I am 🤣

Miyoung: Oh, Yoongi, how I wished to confess to you. Rather than that, how I wished to even say hi to you.

I sighed and closed the book.

Miyoung: I hope I will pass the exam tomorrow

Then, I did my night routine and laid on the bed.

Miyoung: Good night, world. Good night... Yoongi

I smiled and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

*The next day*

I was repeating what I studied last night all the way to the university. I was very nervous and my hands were shaking but I knew I would pass.

Miyoung: *sigh* You can do this, Miyoung.

Dad: We have arrived!

Dad said, excitedly. Mom grabbed my hand, reassuring me that everything will go fine. I nodded and the first thing I saw when I entered the university was Yoongi. Oh, how handsome he looks.

I smiled at him and he immediately looked away. I sighed and hid my sad expression and smiled. He was holding Jennie's hands and they were smiling.

Miyoung: N-No way. A-are they together?

My heart stopped beating and all my emotions came in, making everything that I learned last night, go into the trash bin. Then, the speaker started calling names of students to do the exam.

I went inside, sat on the chair. Then, the teacher gave us the paper and said "Good luck" then distributed the papers to others. I looked at the paper, forgetting everything that I learned.

Miyoung: No, no, no. Think, Miyoung, think! You can do it!

I started slamming my hand against the table, making the others looked at me.

Miyoung: Noo *sniff* why do I forget everything? *sniff*

I tried to answered as much as I can and I just did 2% out of 100%. I am going to fail. After what seems like an eternity, the bell rang. I gave the paper to the teacher first and ran out of the room, crying.

Dad: Hey bab---

I ignored my father and ran to the car and sat at the back of it and cried. Why did I fail my exam? And why is it because of Yoongi? Because of him now I lost everything. My dream job. I really want to kill him but it's not his fault. It's my fault for feeling this way.

Dad and mom came to the car, asking me what was wrong but I said nothing, ignoring them. They sighed as they knew that they wouldn't get any answer from me.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and cried my eyes out there.

Miyoung: I hate you, Min Yoongi *sniff* Because of you, I let down *hiccup* my family. I-I hate you so much *hiccup* but I can't hate you because I love you *cries and hiccup*

Author P. O. V

Miyoung was depressed for 5 days, not eating anything. Just staying in her room, doing nothing but just staring at Yoongi's photo.

After her parents begging, she came out but she didn't saw mom.

Miyoung: D-dad, where is mom?

He sighed and hugged me. I was shocked. He would not hugged me even when he is sad.

Dad: S-She leave us, daughter. SHE LEFT US!

My eyes went widen. I hugged him back and we cried.

Miyoung: W-Why? Was it because of me? Was it because I didn't got into the university? Was it because I didn't fulfill you guys dream? TELL ME!

I shouted at him but he did nothing. I stopped and knew......... it was because of me.

Miyoung: D-dad, it i-isreally true? SHE LEFT BECAUSE OF ME?

Dad: N-No, baby. Listen, calm down.

I tried to but tears never stopped falling down. He cupped my cheeks and said

Dad: I didn't know she was a gold digger. She married me because of my money. I-I am sorry, my child. I-It's my fault. It's not your fault.

Miyoung: D-dad, I know it's because of me. I-I am so sorry for doing like this. You don't deserve me.

Then I ran away from home.

Dad: MIYOUNG! COME BACK!

I ignored his shouting and went to the park. I sat down on the bench, wiping my never ending tears. Then, someone sat beside me

??? : Having hard time?

I nodded then looked up and it was-