Part 9

⚠ Warning! ⚠ Rape scene is here. I will put the warning sign if you don't want to read it and you can skip that part.

Miyoung P. O. V

Miyoung: JESSI! LET'S GO TO THE MALL AND BUY SOME CLOTHES!!!

Jessica: YAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!

We changed into this

Miyoung: Father, I will go and buy some clothes and also groceries

Father: Ok. Be careful. Yoongi----

Miyoung: Father, it's ok. Don't disturb him. He can only rest for now. I will go now.

Jessica: Bye bye grandpa~

She gave father a kiss on his forehead and I chuckled. We went out of the house and went to the mall.

At the mall, we bought clothes and I bought some clothes for Yoongi. Actually, couple clothes. I know he will never wore it but I will bought it and kept it and dream about it. 😢

As I was buying meat for our house, Jessica came closer to me.

Jessica: *whisper* Mi, those guys over there are eyeing you.

I looked at the direction and one of the guy winked at me. I made a disgusting face and went to the cashier and gave them the money.

Then, I went out of the mall but didn't realize this guys were following me. When I was about to open the car, one of them slammed his hand beside me. I gasped and tuned around and put Jessica behind me. She hugged me tight.

Miyoung: What are you doing?

Guy: *smirk* You look so hot, baby. Are you single?

Miyoung: I am married.

He grabbed my cheek and I was about to slap him but one of them came and held both of my hand. I panicked and Jessica ran away.

Miyoung: JESSI!

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
I am now stuck with these boys. My eyes stated becoming teary and one of them started touching me. I started crying and I tried to let go of my hands but I can't. One of them made a hickey on my neck and the other kissed me. Another one pushed his hand inside my pants an started touching me. The other was filming everything. One of them tore my shirt and started making hickeys and bites.

Miyoung: NOOOOO!!!!!! *cry* PLEASE STOP!
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Before the matter got worse, Jessica came in with security guards and they all ran away but security guards caught them. I fell down and cried.

Jessica: No, no, no. Don't cry. Please, don't cry.

She hugged me and I hugged her back and cried.