Pandas and Phone calls

The girls finally arrived at the zoo. The line was surprisingly quick given that it was a weekend. Soon enough, they were met with a grinning brunette.

"Mornin, what can I get ya?" The young woman took a swig of a suspicious bottle and sat up straight. Juvia held in a gasp as the woman revealed that she was only wearing a blue sports bra.

She redirected her eyes to the sign listing the prices

16.50 adult

13.00 students

10.00 children under 12 and seniors

Apparently, she had taken to long to decide as the brunette had already tallied it up.

"That'll be 23 dollars." Juvia was mildly shocked at the low price but handed over the money regardless.

"Thank ya 'n have a nice day!" The girls passed through the gate as Levy examined the receipt.

"What the fuck? I'm a college student and they charged me as a child!" Levy looked up, teary-eyed. "Do I really look that little?"

Juvia patted the girl's head, "Does it matter? Juvia thinks Levy-san always looks very fashionable!" This seemed to cheer the older girl up.

"Let's go see the pandas!" Juvia followed her, careful to avoid stepping on the shorter girl's heels until they were met with the furry black and white creatures. Juvia put her face to the glass, face to face with the closest one. The panda merely gazed at her for a second before turning away coldly.

"Hey!" Juvia pouted at the dismissal as Levy giggled quietly.

'That panda reminds Juvia of Gray-sama.' Juvia thought as she watched another panda lumber over and try to knock the Gray-imitator over. The pandas appeared to be fighting, looking closer, the other panda had a pink patch of hair on its head. 'That one resembles Natsu-san'

Juvia's musings were quickly interrupted by a tug on her sleeve.

"Let's go get ice cream!" Levy pointed at a nearby ice cream stand manned by two high school students.

"Sure!"

"Why hello there Juvia!" The girl turned to see a very familiar couple.

"Ah! Freed-san," A large blonde stood behind him, protectively, "Hello Laxus-san."

"What a lovely day it is, might I ask what you are doing here?" Freed questioned as Laxus swung his arm over the smaller boy's shoulder.

"Juvia is here with Levy-san," she gestured to the other girl.

"Levy! How nice it is to see you!" Juvia turned in surprise as the two shook hands.

"Freed here works part-time at my favorite bookstore!" Levy explained.

"Ah." The green-haired man and Levy engaged in some conversation about a book series.

"Yo." Juvia turned back to Laxus. The two stood awkwardly, waiting for them to finish.

"Oh, so sorry Juvia! Levy, I'll see you later this week I assume?" Freed said.

"Will do!" Levy bounded over, dragging Juvia over to the ice cream.

"Could we get one chocolate and one strawberry?" Levy paid as Juvia tested her ice cream. As soon as they turn back, the two students began whispering.

"That's her isn't it?"

"The ace that quit the swim team!"

Levy turned to Juvia, curiously.

"What do they mean quit?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"It was to help Gray-sama." Juvia really wanted to avoid that topic in particular.

Ring Ding Dong (A/N: Get it, get it? Any SHINee fans?) Juvia hesitantly picked up her phone.

"Hey darling, it's Papa. I'd like you to meet this guy named...," Her father's voice came through the phone.

"But-" Juvia interjected.

"He's a nice fellow," her father continued before his voice grew stern. "A friendly reminder that I still have every right to remove Mr. Fullbuster."

"Yes, sir."

"Tomorrow at noon, I will provide him with your address to pick you up."

"Yes, sir."

Juvia turned off her phone before slipping it into her pocket, Today had just taken a turn for the worse.

Hahaha, I kinda forgot to upload this earlier, but here you go!

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!