Chapter 9

I thought it was over. I thought my sercret was out for, I would have to leave Night Raid because of my existence. But I wasnt the one who left Night Raid. Bulat did....

As I jumped, a sudden pain jabbed my side making me fall to thr ground before I could attack. I held my side and coughed harshly. what is going on with me?

Bulat was fighting the 3, now 2 enemies which one was his general from the war with the South.

I held my breath, knocking some sense into me on what I just did. How stupid could I be? I never had my stronger side cloud my thoughts like that.

I pushed my self back into the darkness where I could feel my eyes go to normal but glow again and again.

I breathed heavily as I watched the two men talk to each other ready for  A fight.I felt so useless. I couldnt do anything becauss of my cursed blood, damn it! I had to calm down before I could help.

They've began their attack as the former general used water to throw at bulat with his Imperial Arms. I noticed Tatsumi jump up and attack the feminine male and I grew more and more angry at myself for watching them fight as I sat down.

They fought against each other and it was clear the female dude was stronger and quicker than Tatsumi. He jumped over Tatsumi and kicked his back making him fall to the ground. I wanted to yell at him for being stupid. I wanted to help him fight but I couldnt, not until I calmed down.

I adverted my eyes from the fights and placed my head in between my knees. I focused on my breathing.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath In.

Breath out.

My breathing was slowly steadied but pain kept throbbing at every part of my body. Come on, damn it!

This cannot be happening. I cant be this weak. I have to fight.
The general Liver used a water dragon to attack Bulat but Bulat cut through. When he was in mid-air, Liver used more water to attack Bulat so he couldnt dodge it.

"Bulat!" I screamed as I held my hand up. "No!"

Bulat's armour broke around his face as he fell but landed. "You spewing water around wont break my resolve!" Bulat yelled.

I placed my hands over my ears as more pain sufficed. I winced and clenched my teeth and my fists. I felt blood dribble down my nose. This has never happened to me before, so why now? Why?!

"Water Dragon Divine Conquest!" Water dragons crashed on Bulat left and right as he screamed. It frightened me so much.

"Bulat!"

When the technique was over Bulat was no where in sight. I could feel anger begin to rise but before I knew Bulat came crashing down towards Liver. Bulat was about to destroy Liver, but the female dude attacked.

Bulat look out! I wanted to scream and warn him but my throat prevented me on doing so. Except shouting, blood was coughed up.

Bulat was able to dodge and punch the male but missed his shot on defeating Liver. Tatsumi was on the floor barely moving.

Bulats armour gave out but he still stood tall. I couldnt help this. I had to do something whether my other side took over me or not. I dont care if I toss my humanity away. I need to protect Bulat and Tatsumi.