Eleven

Despite his wife grinding on him in such a maddening way, the Silver Fox managed to keep it together enough to fill Ash in on their ground rules. Whenever she'd agree to a threesome that involved double penetration like this, whoever wound up with the back door'd to exercise the utmost gentleness. How they felt on the matter didn't exactly–well, matter, given that Aerin'd pitch a bitch-fit for Days, if they caused her too much pain. She might be able to handle the actual act, but that didn't mean she wanted anything ripped, which could happen with all too much ease.

        "Ya can't treat her ass like it's a pussy unless you're treating it like the pussy of a virgin," he chuckled, gently rubbing her back when she groaned with a contraction. "Trust me when I say that the attitude you'll get for rendering her unable to shit straight for a week ain't worth it."

        "So, I pretty much gotta do what you were doing with that toy?" the younger bassist asked, still sounding nervous.

        "Pretty much," Bobby answered, nodding. "Ya just gotta keep in mind that you're actually bigger than the plug, so ya gotta go even slower."

        "Wait, really?" He looked surprised to hear that.

        "The plug's an inch and a-half, at its widest," the Silver Fox laughed. "I'm pretty sure we're both thicker than that."

        "Yeah, ya got me there," Ash chuckled, finally starting to sound a lil more at-ease about this.

        "She's already stretched out from said plug, though, so it shouldn't be that hard to manage without hurting her," he told him. "Just watch her reactions like ya do in a true scene, and you'll know whatcha can and can't do."

        "Well, that certainly oughta help," the younger bassist agreed.

        Since it was oft easier this way, Bobby gently lifted her hips so he could get lined up and enter her first, something he and Duff took turns doing, depending on who got which orifice during a threesome. Aerin moaned loudly as she sank down on him, her head tipped back to rest against her best friend's shoulder since he'd moved close enough. Her expression was one of pure, unadulterated pleasure, and that gave him enough Confidenceta go ahead and start lining himself up.

        Just like he'd been told to, Ash made sure to be incredibly gentle on her, barely putting any pressure against her back door at first. She couldn't have bit back her gasp as she leaned toward her husband now, causing her to curl around her belly like she was getting an epidural. After an orgasm the likes of which she'd already had, she couldn't help being hypersensitive to the slightest touch, especially in such an intimate region. Already having said husband buried in her almost to his pubes again certainly added to her sensitivity, which happened pretty much every Time she went at it.

        The Silver Fox continued rubbing her back, making sure she stayed still so she wouldn't fuck him up as their friend slowly increased the amount of pressure he was putting against her. Even as he waited as patiently as he could, he was starting to get a bit antsy, considering that he'd never been able to bury himself in a woman and hold still for very long.

        Both he and Aerin knew when the younger bassist'd managed to get at least his tip in, although for slightly different reasons. While they both heard the soft, surprised gasp he let out as his lil head finally slipped in, they felt that gentle entrance in different ways. Obviously, the young woman felt herself cave to the pressure, so to speak, while her husband felt it as an increased pressure against his own shaft. It felt the same to them as when Duff was the third party joining them, so they didn't really react beyond laughing softly as he pushed in further. He was still careful not to hurt her, even as he bottomed out and held still to give them both a moment to adjust, but he couldn't help squirming slightly.