♥【t w o】♥

Jaemin opened his eyes slowly, sighing happily

Jaemin opened his eyes slowly, sighing happily. This was the first morning in a long time that he had woken up without his ass being fucked into oblivion the night before.

What could he say? It wasn't his fault he was so irresistible.

He grumbled a bit and played with his fingers.

"Who did that Lee Jeno think he was anyway... Really played with my heart last night...." He sighed, rolling over to face the bedside table, looking at the lamp that's yellow glow was warm and welcoming.

"I played with your heart?" Jaemin froze, eyes widening as he sat up and turned. There Jeno was, glasses adorning his face, setting something down on the other bedside table before sitting down on the bed. He smiled at the younger who blushed.

"N-not like that! I meant... Cuz of confusion. I was very confused. Yeah.." He said with a nervous nod. Jeno chuckled, the deep sound resonating around the room. He raised a brow.

"And how did I confuse you?" He asked as he readjusted his body so that his legs were under the blanket. Jaemin furrowed his brows.

"Well, simple. You're different than the others."

"How so?" The older asked, adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Well, for one, you treated me well and you weren't just doing it for a discount." Jeno nodded.

"Because, you are a person, and people are not property. You aren't just an object to be used, you deserve just as much pleasure as I do." He explained simply, his words genuine and confident. Jaemin paused, looking down at his lap and rubbing his arm.

Jeno was really doing things to his heart.

Jaemin had grown up believing that his body was just something to be used for money. Since the young age of twelve, he had known this philosophy, learning it from his father who was an alcoholic, and sent him off every night to earn more money for liquor.

Jeno was the first person who gave him some sense of purpose.

"Oh... I'm- that's really kind of you but...." Jeno paused, a sympathetic look coming to his face. He reached towards Jaemin's hand, pausing as if awaiting permission. Jaemin looked up and met his eyes. "But you're wrong." He said softly. Jeno sighed, his shoulders slumping as he did. He frowned worriedly. "I've been everyone's little plaything for eight years. I'm nothing more than what's labeled on the front. A careless prostitute who just needs the extra cash.." He mumbled, his eyes falling as he couldn't bring himself to meet Jeno's anymore. The older shook his head and took Jaemin's hand without hesitation.

"Jaemin you are much more than that. You do have purpose and if you need me to stay around all day today, tomorrow, forever to tell you that, I will." The younger bit the inside of his cheek. He really liked the idea of having Jeno stick around, but that would require taking the day off, and he couldn't afford that...