♥【f i v e】♥

"I don't think I can do this hyung," Jeno whined

"I don't think I can do this hyung," Jeno whined. Mark smiled as he watched his boyfriend dress his friend up nicely.

"Yes, you can Jeno, be a man." Donghyuck hummed at Mark's words.

"What did we say about society's pressure on men to be strong?" He asked the eldest as he brushed some hair from Jeno's eyes.

"Not to feed into it." Mark grumbled and Donghyuck giggled, walking over and grabbing his boyfriend's hands. He kissed Mark on the nose and the eldest immediately brightened. Jeno just sighed and looked at himself in the mirror, wondering how he was going to pull this off.

"You'll be fine, big guy," Donghyuck said reassuringly as he walked up to Jeno and leaned on his shoulder with a smile. "Besides, if he really loves you, it won't matter. Anyways, I've made you irresistible, so." Donghyuck shrugged proudly and pulled away, patting the boy on the shoulder gently. Jeno looked down at his feet with worry.

"Hey Hyuck, can you let me and Jeno have a little, you know, bro to bro talk?" Mark asked softly and Donghyuck hummed, pecking his boyfriend on the lips before heading out of the room. Mark sighed and took a step towards the younger, grabbing him by the shoulders and spinning the boy around to face him.

"Chin up," Mark ordered as if he was Jeno's leader or something. Jeno obeyed though, looking up through wet eyes that threatened to spill out anxious tears any minute. "Kid, you're gonna be amazing, alright?" Mark reassured, looking into Jeno's eyes with sincerity. "Think about the place you were in all those weeks ago, and think about how much better you are now that you've met Jaemin." Jeno paused, casting his gaze to the side as he did as told, but Mark shook him until he looked back up at the older. "Jeno, do you love him?" The younger paused, swallowing down some nerves.

"I-I-" Swallowed down some more.

"Do you love him?" Mark pushed, more aggressively this time. Jeno glanced down at their feet.

"Yes, I do, but-"

"Then do it for him." Something in Jeno's nervous expression sparkled at that, and he looked up again at Mark. The older was smiling a bit, one of his brows raised, and Jeno knew he was trying to be encouraging, but the smile just made him chuckle a bit inside. He nodded and let out a breath.

"Yea," He breathed, determination evident in his expression. "I do it for him."

"Oh wow, is that Le Jeno." Jeno chuckled.

"I think you're forgetting an 'e'." Jeno commented and Jaemin shrugged.