♥【f o u r】♥

the Markno bromance is something else in this-

Jaemin woke up last again, staring at the ceiling for a moment as he thought about what had happened the night before

Jaemin woke up last again, staring at the ceiling for a moment as he thought about what had happened the night before. He had gotten distracted again by Jeno, and he missed out on an entire night's worth of work. He sighed and rolled over onto his side, surprised when he saw Jeno sitting on the chair in the corner, scrolling through his phone peacefully.

"You're still here..." Jaemin whispered, a fond smile making a small appearance on his face. Jeno looked up from his phone and brightened when he saw that the younger was awake.

"Ah, you're up!" Jeno exclaimed, standing from the chair. "I would've laid with you longer but I didn't want you to feel like you couldn't go when you woke up..." Jaemin shook his head slowly.

"You're seriously too nice for a slut like me. Come here, I wanna give you a hug you fluff ball." Jeno smiled, his eyes crinkling into crescents as he walked over like an obedient puppy. To Jeno's surprise, he was quickly pulled down by the younger, a pair of lips being pushed aggressively against his. Jaemin was dominating, and Jeno wasn't going to be defeated, fighting back against the other. He crawled onto the bed and hovered above the younger, lips still connected, teeth nipping at the other's bottom lip. Jaemin whined and gave up easily, opening his mouth for Jeno to explore. It was hot and messy, but somehow Jeno pulled away, looking Jaemin in the eye while they caught their breaths.

The look in Jeno's eyes was needy. He wanted something, a silent plea coming from those dark orbs.

"Tell me what you want," Jaemin whispered. Jeno swallowed thickly.

"I want to take you out for breakfast with me."

"You're telling me, you just passed up on an opportunity to fuck me, so that you could take me to Egg And I?"

"I was hungry!"

"I knew that, but I thought you were hungry for my ass! Not eggs and sausage! Well, maybe the sausage part..."

"Jaemin," Jeno groaned his face a dark shade of red. Jaemin hadn't dropped the topic of him ruining the mood since they got here about 20 minutes ago, and Jeno was more than embarrassed from the scowls and snickers of the other customers overhearing the conversation. Frankly, he didn't imagine them discussing Jaemin's wishes to get laid over breakfast. Instead, he had been excited and prepared for a deep conversation where he would maybe possibly confess his feelings to the other and-

Wait...

Did Jeno have those kinds of feelings?

He was just trying to help Jaemin escape the enslavement of prostitution, he hadn't thought about...

Love.

Jeno shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking about this now, not when all he really wanted was a nice meal. But as he looked at Jaemin with that smug grin on his face, the morning light filtering in through the window and making his face glow, his eyes sparkling as he smiled and quirked an eyebrow, he really couldn't stop thinking-