Chapter 1

A/N: Wassup everyone! This is something that I been trying to post for the longest and now I have got the first chapter in. After delaying it and shedding my nervousness, as well as a little chaat with one of my fav writers brewer235, I decided to finally release the beast! Hope y'all like it.

NO ONE'S POV

We are at the Diaz residence and go into the room of Star Butterfly, where the princess of Mewni is sleeping. It has been three years since Star has been staying at the Diaz house and the future ruler of Mewni is still her same outgoing self.

As the years have passed, she has grown into a stunning young woman as she still keeps her long blonde hair as well as her hearts on her cheeks. She still dons her little red horns from time to time but not often. She has calmed down just a little bit as she knows she will have to take on a big responsibility. But as her best friend Marco said to her "When she becomes queen she gets to rule the way she wants to" and she has taken that to heart.

We see her in bed asleep with her now laser eye pups in her bed.

She wakes up and pets her dogs as they all slowly awaken and get off the princess' bed. As she gets up and goes into the bathroom to freshen up, she looks at her Calendar and sees a day circled and jumped up with excitement shown on her face.

STARS POV

"OMG! The day has finally come!"

Is what I say to myself as I look at my calendar and see that it's time to celebrate fewmni.

Now I bet you are wondering,

'What is Fewmni?'

Well, Fewmni is an event where all the woman of Mewni put aside their differences and celebrate their womanhood. Whether you are good friends, enemies, or don't even know each other, on Fewmni you as well as others gather around to celebrate and have fun for a whole week.

I'm so pumped as this is going to be the first time I celebrate it here on Earth. I was going to take my friends to Mewni, but because of Ludo and his goons making it too hard for me celebrate it there, I decided I bring Fewmni to Earth!

As I get dressed, I think about how am I going to do this celebration. As I think about the party I walk out of my room with one of my cute laser puppies in my arms, and as I walk down the stairs, I run into Marco who....is.....oh my goodness

NO ONE'S POV

Star is in shock as she sees her best friend and earthling guide, Marco Diaz shirtless with the only thing covering him is a towel.

Marco has grown well through the years as he is now well-toned and taller at 18 years old. Star has always felt happy and close to Marco as he has always been by her side no matter what. She would be lying if she said she never thought of him as attractive and through the years she has begun to feel a deep affection for the teen but is still unsure if this affection is that for a friend or if it's for that to a love interest.

Either way, she just enjoys her time with her bestie and worries about the 'other stuff' later on.

But moments like this.....where she sees the closest person in her life....with nothing covering him except a towel around his waist. Exposing his glistening tone bod-

Okay, let's just say that events like this have made the 'other stuff' sometimes make a quick bump to the top of the to-do list.

The Mewni princess nearly loses her cool as she looks at Marco. But she is able to cover up her blush with her now grown laser eye puppy.