Chapter 2

A/N: Wassup everyone! Back at it again with another chapter for MVF! Big thanks to fellow writer SolidReaperJJ! He helped me out with this and also if you haven't read his fics plz do, I mean really plz do. You don't know what the fuck you're missing :) Anyways off with the show(Or Chapter)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING! EXCEPT FOR THE OCs

Marco's POV

Ok ok ok ok calm down Marco Diaz, it's just an invite to hang out with your close friend Jackie Lynn Thomas

Who by the way you still have feelings for after all these years. I thought after I got rejected during sophomore year everything would go back to normal(Well after a few days of sulking over the rejection). Thanks to having my friends around to make me feel better I was able to get back on my feet and I was even able to form a close friendship with JLT.

I can't let some crush mess up a great friendship, so I take a few deep calm breaths and reply

'Sure, where you wanna chill?'

Jackie's POV

When I see Marco's quick reply, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief that it looks like Marco and I can spend some time together.

You know just us. Not in a relationship kind of way, more like two good buds hanging out kind of way.

Every time I spend time with Marco and Star, it's always a crazy adventure with monsters ready to come at us at any given second. Kind of hard to chill that way if you ask me. Plus Star always is tied to the hip with him, so certain things I want to talk to him about alone is nearly impossible.

Anyways, where should we chill?

My house? Nah that would just make him nervous as he obviously still has a thing for me. I mean I like that he tries to hide it as I already told him to let's stick to being friends. Plus I get a kick on clinging to him and sometimes being able to hear his heartbeat hehe.

Well, what about his house? Oh hell no that would be even worse. Especially with his parents. I start to shiver as I remember about the time we came back to his house after the school dance. I mean they were literally acting like they were bird watching us or something. We were able to spin it and make fun out of it, but it was so damn awkward nonetheless.

Well, I guess we can go to the mall and hit 'The Works.'

'The Works' is one of the best fun filled places in Echo it's like an amusement park/movie theater/arcade/Club mash-up. You can never have a dull time when you go in there. I mean there is too much shit to do there.

So before I could even think about anything else, I already text him about going there.

Marco's POV

Hmmm, 'The Works'? That's a perfect place for two friends to go and hang out. Even...go out on a da-

*Inside of Marco's Mind*

Inside the mind of our protagonist, we see mini versions of himself working in a high tech like headquarters. As we take a closer look, each Marco was a little different. One seemed very depressed; one very giggly, one seemed very paranoid and terrified, one is quiet and to themselves, another one who looks very confrontational, etc.

The giggly Marco appears to be manning the HQ until the angry Marco grabs hold of the giggly Marco.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HAPPINESS?!" shouts the mad Marco

"Anger, you don't have to yell ya know?" responds Happiness "Anyways wouldn't it be great if Marco could use this opportunity to-"

Anger grabs hold of Happiness' mouth silencing the happy emotion