Chapter 5

A/N: GUESS WHO!? Yep its me again! I got another chappie for you good folks out there! I hope you enjoy! Oh also lemme give a shout out to ReaperJ for helping me out a bit in the early process of this story. I heavily appreciate it also checkout his story 'Welcome Home' it rocks!

Now Without Further Ado, ENJOY THE SHOW!

"Well... the past is the past," says Star rubbing Marco's back to console him "It's time to party in the present!"

"Hell yeah!" shouts the girls

PARTY TIME!

It didn't take too long for the gym to get filled partygoers as the promise of free food, drinks, and fun-filled excitement from Star Butterfly.

if Marco could take an educated guess, he would have said that almost all the females from Echo Creek was here. Even the ones that he never has seen around the area and with Star being in his life for a good while that's saying something. To his surprise, he didn't see any of the girls from Mewni here. Since it is their holiday and all, you would think they would be here already.

The Hispanic teen just shrugs at the thought and gets to work at the bar and as he sets to make another round of fewmni coladas to serve the lady guests. It was then he hears a familiar ripping sound, the kind of ripping sound that comes from a pair of dimensional scissors opening up a hole into another dimension. Marco quickly turned around and to his surprise, he saw females of different dimensions now in the party including some very familiar faces such as Kelly, Pony Head Princess, as well as some of the princesses he and Star help rebel back at 's.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Marco couldn't believe all the women now crowding the gym. Before he could even begin his rant, he was cut off by a mischievous female voice.

"To be honest, you should've seen this coming Safe Kid,"

To his right he sees none other than Janna sitting down looking at Marco with a half-lidded gaze. Marco only sighed as he reluctantly agrees with the beanie wearing teen.

"What do you want Janna?"

He didn't know why but he knew he was going to regret asking. Wait a minute, of course he knew he was going to regret it, this is Janna Ordonia for crying out loud.

"Nothing much, I really came to check up on ya is all" grins Janna trying her best to sound sincere

"Not buying it, what you want?" Marco is many things but not a fool, well not entirely anyways.

"Other than wanting another one of those drinks, I just came to check up on you,"

Marco grinned as it seemed okay to let his guard down with the Filipina. At least, for this occasion that is.

"Well one fewmni colada coming right up!"

It took Marco little to no time as he quickly to make another beverage for Janna.

"Here you go you troublemaker,"

His smile was reciprocated by his good friend and right when as he was about to tend to something else, that is when he heard it.

"Thanks babe,"

Janna left as soon as she said that to avoid Marco to question her, leaving Marco to his own thoughts before shaking his head as he looks at his phone seeing he had about an hour before he leaves to meet up with the boys for their wrestling ppv match.

It was then that he heard a knock on the counter as well as a sultry feminine voice.

"Hey there bartender, Can you hook me up?"