xiv. anger issues

‧₊˚✩ 彡
chapter xiv; anger issues

‧₊˚✩ 彡chapter xiv; ❝anger issues❞

‧₊˚✩ 彡

EMILY groaned as she sat up, rubbing the back of her neck. For some reason her neck was sore. She opened her eyes and looked around the dimly lit room.

"You finally woke up from your little nap," Henry mocked, giving her intense eye contact.

Emily glared daggers at him and he cowered back in fear.

"Sorry."

"Where are we exactly?" She asked, standing up.

"The video store, remember?"

"Oh right."

Henry struggles in the ropes again, the chair slightly rocking back and forth. Emily snorts. He does it again with a little more force, the chair crashing down, Henry falling harshly onto his side.

"You idiot," Emily walks over to him and unties the ropes, "Where did he go?"

"He found out that you were here to bust him," Henry said, standing up and straightening himself, "He took off a while ago."

"A while ago? How long was I out?"

"About six hours, give or take."

"Six hours?!" Emily ran to the door and and looked out the glass, it was pitch black outside.

"Yeah, we better get back to the Man Cave," Henry pushes himself through the door, not holding it for Emily.

She rolled her eyes as the door hit her in the face, "Thanks."

Once they got back to the Man Cave, Ray was screaming at Charlotte and Schwoz, who were screaming back.

"YOU LOST THEM!"
"THEY COULD BE DEAD!"
"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!"
"THEY'RE PROBABLY FINE!"
"SO YOU JUST DON'T CARE?!"
"OF COURSE I CARE!"

Emily stepped off the tube pad, "I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU ARGUE FOR TEN WHOLE SECONDS, AND I'M SICK OF IT!"

"Emily!"
"You guys are alive!"
"Thank god!"
Charlotte, Jasper, and Ray all hugged them.

"We're fine..."

"We totally did not think you were dead," Schwoz said, hugging Emily.