Debuteball 2

Today was the day of the debuteball. Lucas wanted to ask athy to dance with him. He was also planning on scaring the other men so they wouldn't ask her to dance. While athy was thinking what will happen there. She was wondering if Lucas was gonna ask her to dance.
The truth she had a crush on the first they met. But she was too little to understand if it was cause he helped her control her mana or because he was cute. (I might have spelled some wrong 😓😓)
She had to admit he was handsome.
'AHHHHH I CANT WAIT' she thought.

Athy:
'What's gonna happen today. Ahhhh someone plz tell me so I can be prepared.' She was in her bed rolling around while thinking.

" hey u nervous, or excited"

She looked at the balcony. It was Lucas.

"Both. But I am kinda scared"
"Why?"
"Cause I am scared on who will ask me to dance. ' I only want to dance with you and papa'

"Haha I don't think u should be scared cause ur father ain't gonna let the person who makes u uncomfortable off" 
"Yeah ur right" she buried her face in her pillow.her face was red and she  wanted to cry but she is not sure why. 
"Ok I have to go. See ya later" he said than disappeared. "....see ya"

Lucas POV:
I was walking around while thinking. Should I ask athy to dance with me.
Sigh I am really bored. Oh I got an idea. I will go check on the princess.

He teleports to her balcony and see her rolling around on her bed. He gave a small laugh and said " hey u nervous or excited"

She looked at him then stood up. "Both. But I am also kinda scared" hm why would she be scared.
"Why" he was super curious. But tried not to show it.
"Cause I am scared on who will ask me to dance." She said that while lowering her head.

"Haha I don't think u should be scared cause ur father 'and me' ain't gonna let the person who makes u uncomfortable off ' because I am gonna ends there lives if they touch u'

After I said that she buried her head in her pillow. She seems uncomfortable. Maybe I should leave.

"Ok I have to go. See ya later" before I left I looked at her and dam she look cute in the sunlight. I teleported to the town so I could find something nice to wear on the debuteball.

Athy Pov:

What should I do. How am I gonna ask him to dance if my face won't stop turning red when he is here.
Should I be grateful for him to even see me everyday. Oh my god I am becoming like those girls at my tea party.
I should stop thinking about him and look for something cute to wear for tonight.