Fierce: chapter 1

Athanasia POV:
I was sitting in my room drinking tea and reading a book. I wasn't able to focus on the book cause I kept thinking about my childhood friend Lucas.
For some reason I can't seem to look him in the eye anymore and sometimes when I am with him my face burns. I looked up to the sealing for a second then in front of me was Lucas eat one of my chocolate chip cookies.
I stared at him while he was eating the cookie 'oh god he looks so handso-wait what am I thinking' then the book fell he looked at me for a few second my face started turning red "what?" I said turning away. " are you ok?" He asked as he stood and picked my book and put it near me. His face was kinda close my face became even more red.

"Y-Yhea" I said not trusting my voice. His face  came closer and stared at me for a while "you sure" now my face looked like a tomato.

He went and sat next to me. "I am tired" he said as he laid his head on my lap. I was shocked I wanted to push him away but I didn't. He closed his eyes and stared to sleep. I started stroking his hair and staring at his features. Why does he gets more handsome every time I see him?

After a few hours Lucas woke up and left and I went to talk to Jeannette to ask her bout my feelings. ( in this story Jeannette and ijekeil are a couple and bit perverts)

Right now I was walking down the hall about to knock the door before I did the door suddenly opened and Jeannette jumped out and hugged me.
"ATHY" she yelled. We both walked to garden and had a tea while talking. " I haven't seen in day." Said Jeannette. "Is something bothers you" she said worried. " actually I think I have a crush on Lucas" I said as I rested my chin on my hand. " I am so confused" I don't know what I feel. "Hm can you explain how you feel or act around him" she asked putting her tea cup down.

"Well I guess sometimes when I look at him my heart beats faster and my face starts to burn and I can't look him in the eyes anymore. I think about him a lot and sometimes I stare at him when he is not looking." I said and now totally sure I have a crush on him. "Hm" she said as he picked up the cup of tea again. "You don't have a crush on him..." she said while taking a sip of tea. I was confused "...you love him" she said.

WHAT

I love him.

(Sorry it's short I am busy making a chapter of another story. Enjoy)