Debuteball 3

Athy POV:
' OMG OMG OMG. I am so excited the ball is in 2 min. I am so nervous. I am nervous of what everyone will say. Ok athy CALM DOWN.' I was trying to calm down when papa came and walked in front of me. I walked behind him trying to at least look calm.
When I was walking down the stairs they started would glow on every stair I stepped on. 'What the?'  Thought. On the corner of my eye I saw Lucas smiling. ' oh' he did this oh wow. I would be happy but it's make me more nervous. I looked at him again. When I saw him I calmed down.

He looks so handsome.
( thought I should find a picture of him wearing something for the ball)

When papa sat down on his throne it meant the ball began. " hey papa I am gonna go look for Lucas, bye" I told papa and left.

I was trying to find Lucas. When I bumped in a white haired boy. Wait that's ijekeil. " hello there princess."
He bowed " hello" I bowed too. ok I need to find Lucas and ask him to dance. Athy u need to tap into your courage and ASK HIM TO DANCE. I opened my mouth to say something but ijekeil beat me " would you like to dance." He bowed and put his hand. "Uhm of course" Nooooo what did I say. I don't want to dance with him I want to dance with MY LUCAS.

Lucas POV:
I was so proud of my work on the stairs. Everyone was saying wow. I walked around looking for athy when I spotted her. Then I saw with her was that white doggy. What hell is she doing with him. I went closer to hear their  conversation. I saw him bowed and saying " would you like to dance" WHAT. No way is she dancing with him. Come on athy say no already.
" uhm of course" she said.

WHAT NO

They Both started dancing. I kept glaring at that white doggy.

I can't believe this. My heart is hurting so much.

I couldn't bear to seem them dancing happily together. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist.

" would u dance with me"

Athy POV:

I started dancing with ijekeil. Ugh it feel kinda uncomfortable. We finished dancing we both bowed. When I was gonna walk away to find Lucas I saw him leaving.

Oh no. Oh nononono
He can't leave.
I ran as fast as I can before he left. I caught up to him them I pulled his wrist panting and saying something I thought I would say while looking presentable not panting.

" would u dance with me"
He looked at me confused and shocked when I saw his face I already knew the answer. I was rejected. I already knew it was gonna happen but I still couldn't help but cry,