Trouble

Danielle's (Elizabeth) POV:

We are starting to become really

good friends with One Direction, but some girls dont really like that idea since we aren't really 'popular' or 'cool' at the school some guys don't even like the idea!

We are hanging out after school for the what like 3rd time this week ? Yeah I think so! Except today we are meeting them there at the house. It's our last period of the day!

Ring ring ring

Correction it's the end of the day!

I went to my locker

But it got stuck so that took awhile to get open then I met up to Rachel (hailey)by her locker

"ready to go?" i asked. "yeah hold on one second... Okay I'm ready" she replied.

We were about to walk out the front til a voice yelled "HAILEY AND ELIZABETH WAIT UP!" we turned around.

"yeah? I asked. "uhm my girlfriend and her friend wants to talk to you guys.. Good luck" he whispered GOOD LUCK? Why good luck? I'm confused "oh so your the ugly sluts that is trying to take my men away from me?" a fake blond said and her other fake blond nodded smirking at us.. Okay? Who do these barbies think they are? No.. Just no! "who do you think you are?"Hailey(Rachel) said "uh hello head cheerleader co-head cheerleader most popular and of course prettier girls of the school.. Duh!" the blond said I think her name is courtney and her friend is I think Jenna "sorry but you don't own them" I said. "You know what slut you will pay" courtney said and slapped me then kneed me in the stomach.. The thing is it didn't even hurt that bad I had WAY worse! "you wanna do that again?" rachel (hailey) said. "oh my pleasure" jenna said then did the same to rachel! I really wish I could hurt these whores really bad but I can't! "come on hailey" I said. And walked away! "but-but" she said. "NOW!" I yelled "aww little Liz gonna give up now? Stay away from my men" Courtney said and with that they walked away...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT ;) SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVVVVVERRERR TO UPDATE IM JUST SOOO BUSY :( I will update sooner if I say 6 votes or 3 comments pleassee!