the new boys in town

Rachel POV:

when we got to first period class i guess there was new students here! YAY! note the sarcasm

"Hello class meet the new students Harry styles, louis tomlinson, liam payne, niall horan, and zayn malik. be nice to them they are celebritys" my teacher Mrs. Fonish said.. yep theres going to be favorism in this class.. i wonder by who? note the sarcasm again.

and of course they sit by me and Danielle.. im not much of a people person as much as danielle maybe thats why i get bullyied more..?

"hey" danielle said.

we got a choirus of hello and hi's except...

"hello love im liam" liam said.

"no dip the teacher just said that like what 5 seconds ago!?" i replied kinda sarcastically well not kinda alot.. sometimes i can be a jerk but who isnt..?

liam glared while the other 4 boys laughed.

then liam went back to talking to danielle asking her name and crap.

"hello. i think you know my name. but i think i like you" harry replied. Louis elbowed him.

"hello. im Hailey, Hailey Poste and thats my sister Elizabeth Poste" i replied to a smile. i have to admit harry and louis were really hot! niall was just really adorable. and Zayn is just a straight up hot bad boy! i likey... .and liam he seems like a softy not my type well other than  niall hes just soo cute!

"why hello love" Louis replied.

"hewwo" niall said with a mouth ful of food.. wait has he been eating that who time?

"Vas happenin?" zayn replied.

"LOUIS BEAR COME OVER HERE AND SIT WITH YOU KAITYBEAR" kaitlyn yelled.

"who is that girl?" louis asked.

"a bit-"

"language" louis said. laughing

"GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOARD AND STOP TALKING" the teacher said.

"yeah yeah whatever" i replied.

"attitude? principles office"

"uh nah im good thanks"

"NOW!"

"ok ok im going gosh!"

Danielle(elizabeth) POV:

Awww liam is SOO sweet! i guess he is sitting with us in lunch today! he is adorable!

RING RING RING

my phone went off CRAP!

"miss Poste phone!" i looked down at caller 1D (haha <<<) it was Chris our boss.. he never calls during school if it is important.

"gotta run" and i ran out of there before you can say 'spoons'

(Chris- C Danielle- D)

you and rachel gotta get down here now!-C

im in school and rachel got sent to the principles office-D

again? well make a excuse to get out and get down here you have a BIG mission to cover than after that you have a long term mission. well actually just get here after lunch got it?-C

Got it-D

end of call

*during lunch*

we got to know the boys very well they are so sweet exspecially liam!

text from Chris*

girls get down here now you need to go a bit earlier as planned!

-Chris

"hey rac-hailey we need to go Chris our um dad needs us!" i said.

"well lets go"

"bye boys" we both said at the same time.. freaky i know

did you like it? vote, comment please! :P pic of Kaitlyn below!!!

thanks!