Kidnapped

Rachel POV:

Liam finally asked dani out and she said yes!

Bring bring

1 new text message:

From: Mr. Stephens

Hey girls we just got a message saying that Will kidnapped Zayn, you need to come up with a plan before something really bad happens.. I trust you girls dont let me down.

-Mr. stephens

I replied with a short

You can count on us.

Oh no Zayn is missing ? This cannot be good.

'hey Lizzy can I speak to you privately?' I asked. We went in my room. 'Zayn was kidnapped we have to come up with a plan' I said. We thought and then I have a plan.

'okay here's what we do: i will have mr. Stephens said me the message from will then I will track down the number with it and find out where he is located then i will go there sneak through the pipes in the room and knock out anyone in my way and then untie him and get out of there. And you can stay here and make sure no one gets the other boys' 'what if something happens to you?' she asked. ' that is while I'll be talking to you through a chip.' oh okay.

Dani POV:

Im kinda nervous in case something happens to Rachel..? But at least I will be able to talk to her if something did happen.. She just left and found out it's on 6572 Drenvet road right down the street in the old abandoned house.

'hey elizabeth have you seen hailey?' louis asked.

'oh yeah she went out with some friends I decided not to go.' I replied. I put in a movie for them to keep them occupied while I went to talk to Rachel in the other room.

'hey guys I'm going to my room to change and do girly stuff.' I said.

I walked up to my room. 'pft Rach you there?' I asked 'yeah just got into the building.'

Rachels POV:

I just got into the building when I heard dani say 'pft Rach you there?' 'yeah just got into the building' I replied. I looked around the corner and saw 3 guards guarding the door. 'I think I see where Zayn is but not sure.. 3 guards are guarding that door.' 'be careful' 'okay how are the other guys?' 'watching a movie' 'oh okay I'll tell you how it goes' 'ok--' 'Danielle??' I asked. No reply. Ugh guess it's just me and these 3 gaurds. I went up to them and banged two of the heads together and kicked the others in the balls, slapped them in the face, kicked there stomachs hard and put tape around there mouth and tied there legs and feet together and went through the door.. But it was empty I was about to make a step but realized.. There might be lasers I got out some dust spray and through it and saw all of the red lasers I.. I made a plan to get through them and then I did a back bend walk over, rolled, crawled, front flip, then boom I stepped on the line. Oh no. I ran the rest of the way. It's a big room. As the walls were closing in on me.. Then I got out of there then guards came and I kicked them and knocked them out then I climbed over a wall before more can get to me and went to the last door and opened it and closed it and put a chair against the door so it could block them and saw Zayn in the middle of the room with tape around his mouth and his hands and feet tied to the chair and cuts and bruises all over his body he looked horrible.

'D-Don't h-hurt me pl-please' he said as he looked up.

'I won't promise I'm here to help' I said. He can't recognize me because of my mask. I untied him

'th-thank you' he said 'i owe you'

'it's fine let's get out of here' I said.

'wait' he said. And he kissed me and boy did I feel sparks it was amazing I kissed him back until I heard the door open.

'well look who we have here, my good friend Rachel' he said.

'Zayn get to the window'

'bu-'

'NOW' I whisper shouted.

'you won't get away with this will' I said.

'aww that's no way to treat your dad'

'you are not my dad' and with that I kicked him and ran and got Zayn home.

'go' I said. When we got to the house.

'when will I see you again?' he asked.

'soon' and with that I was gone.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I TRIED TO DO A LONGER ONE SINCE I WAITED FOREVERRRR TO UPDATE! If you like it then please be my guest and fan, comment, vote! It makes me update slot faster!!!

Thanks,

-kimberly