spy high (one direction story)

hey guys my name is Rachel Kim also known as Agent Kim and yes im a spy i work for the CSI and im only 17 me and my partner is. her name is Danielle Alex know as Agent Alex. we both are 'students' at BorokeVille High School (made up name :P) we just go there because we have to hide our selves but our fake names are Rachel Kim- Hailey Poste, Danielle Alex- Elizabeth Poste and also they wont think anything of 17 year old girls.. and we still do need our education we pretend we are sisters since we live together.

decription of Rachelle- long chocolate brown hair to maybe mid back straight hair, green eyes with a hint of brown in it, average height, slim girl, very fast, can kick but butt but doesnt appear like that, looks alot like eleanor calder except the eyes!

Danielle- long brown hair curly, brown eyes, average height, slim girl, very athletic and has mant skills and very flexible, kick butt but doesnt apprear that way, looks alot like danielle peazer except hair not as curly.

Kaitlyn Hapis (read next line to know who she is)- blond straight hair, blue eyes, annoying voice, head cheerleader, looks alot like ahlee tisdale but blue eyes

we do get bullyied well i do not so much danielle by Kaitlyn Hapis i hate her! but of course i cant do anything because 'it might give away our images' but you dont know how much i just want to punch her in the face! i have a black belt in karate, have a full in gymnastics, won many hunting things (by getting on target everytime i never miss :))

we go on many many missions, but we say we have to go somewhere do to family or vacations.. the school dosent even know only high top people and of course our agentsy because we are secret spys! but me nor danielle have familys we actually share a government house of some sort!

im glad though because whenever i save someone or something i dont like gratitude!

now to the story.....

Danielle POV:

me and rachel were walking to school since we are 'students' there when all the sudden when we land on campus someone trips Rachel but since her instincs she pushes her hands on the ground and spring up onto her feet.

"what the heck was that Kaitlyn???" i yelled.

"oh sorry did ugly betty trip again? oops... you shouldnt be as clumisly next time" kaitlyn smirked.

"you know what" rachel started to go at her and kick some butt but i held her back.

"aww what is poor little rachel going to do about it? slap me with her man hands?" kaitlyn said again.

"no why would i do that then i might break your face! oh wait to late for that one!" rachel smirked i high fived her.

"what do you mean?" kaitlyn asked

"i dont know.. did your little brother like color on your face to today with crayon or what..?" Rachel asked.

"no!" kaitlyn said.

"oh so its just naturally ugly?" i asked.

"no its not! im more pretty than you?" kaitlyn shreiked! gosh her voice is annyoing.

"have you looked in a mirror lately?" i asked.

"noo...?!"

"good dont want it to break!" rachel said smugly.

"bi-"

she got cut off by the school bell. just as rachel was about to leave kaitlyn slapped her. but she just shook her head and let it go.

"whimp" kaitlyn muttered.

how do you like it soo far? and sorry the more exciting things happen next chapter! and can i get like a cover for this fanfic? and 1D will be in next chappie! this was just talking about them  mostly! video of the new song LWWY by one direction below!! since they didnt come in yet :P

thanks!