the mission

Rachel POV:

we got to the CSI HQ as soon as we could!

"Mr.stephen(Chris) you called?" i asked.

"yes you and Agent Alex have a robbery at the fifth third bank then come back and ill tell you about our long term mission. got it?" Mr. S(another name for stephen) asked.

i nodded.

"got it mr. stephens. be back soon. lets head out Agent Kim" danielle said.

we headed to get changed into our spy uniform consisting of: black long sleeve shirt, black vest over top, long black leggings, black boots, hair in pony tail. it gets hot sometimes but not usaully since its made out of a special kinda fabric. we had a couple weapons on our vest and the rest of them hidden on a ankle brace in our boot. we also wore a black mask to gaurd our face.

"ready?" i asked danielle (Agent Alex)

"yep lets head out" we grabbed our ear plug and put them in and made sure we were ready even though it was an easy bank robbery.

we got in our sweet car it kinda looked like batmans car. we usaully only drive it on missions so we drive it alot! but we do have a red mustang for our 'teenage' look

we finally arrived at the bank cops around it i pulled down the mask so it fir perfectly and so did danielle "ready to kick some butt?" danielle asked. "yeah lets do it Agent Alex"

we hoped out of the car and the cops stopped us we showed them our badge and they let us through. we went around to the back entry. we knew this place very well. bank robberys are classics.

we went in me first then danielle. we went around to the front very secretive of course, to were the random guy wearing a ski mask was keeping everyone in there hostage. i went out first and then danielle and we did a front roll under the costumer counter.

the guy brought out a guy to a guys head and thats when i jumped out. grabbed the gun taking the guy by surprised. then he started to come at me then i flipped him with my arm. he fell on his back but got up straight up after that. he threw some knives at me but i dodged all 5 of them. then did kinda like a front flip but mid air i kicked him in the face. he fell back blood goozing out of his nose. every one just looked at me i smiled. then he came to punch me. i ducked out of the way then hit him in tha jaw. and kicked him in his place. he fell to the ground holding his 'area'. i looked over and saw that danielle took out both the goons with the mysterious guy. i looked back he was about to throw a punch again but i didnt duck in time and he punched me in the eye. i kicked him into a wall. Hard. and he passed out i took off the mask and saw it was Carter Heffer one of my oldies from when i first started.

then me and danielle left at a instant letting the cops do the rest of the work.

when we got into the car i noticed she had a scar on her arm and she noticed my eye. we high fived for taking them down. they were easy except when i forgot to pay attention and he got me in the eye.. well now theres going to be a black eye. darn.

hope you like it! pic of Danielle Alex below!!!!