Explaination

Rachel's POV:

Once we got home and all the guys went to bed I got Danielle and explained what happened "so he asked me out and I said yes and we went for a walk and 6 guys in a alley got us and one tried to rape me but I fought him off and went to go save Louis because that's one of the reasons why were here is because we're secret agents and I couldnt let anything bad happened so I fought of the rest of the guys" I told her "what about Louis? Did he see you um fight them?" she asked. "nope i guess he didn't then he asked what happened and I said that they beat eachother up" "real creat-" she spoke but got cut off "y-your secret a-agents?" a voice said. Then got into the light and it's Niall! Oh no...

Nialls POV:

I woke up from some people talking and I was really hungry! "well you know since we're secret agents and I had to help Louis so I fought off the rest of the guys" a voice said. WHAT?!? Secret agents? "what about Louis? did he see you?" another voice said. "nope I guess not. I had to lie and say they fought eachother off" the voice said again. "real creat-" I cut elizabeth off "y-you're a-agents?" I stuttered still shocked and alittle mad that they lied to us! Like what is there to protect us from? We just went to a new school even tho I don't know why and people are trying to hurt us and protect us? I'm confused. I stepped into the light so I can see them and they can see me. They looked generally stunned. "explain" I said sternly. "well..."

Danielle POV:

We explained the whole story to Niall and he looked shocked but alittle scared. "tell anyone and we will cut off your balls and kill you" Rachel said seriously. He just nodded looking even more scared.

Then everyone went to sleep.

*next morning*

Niall started weird ugh I knew he couldn't keep a secret to kill his life! I think the boys noticed it to."hey Niall lad what's the matter your acting strange" Harry said. He just sat there then after awhile he said "n-n-nothing" then he got up and left. "whats wrong with him?" Louis asked "don't know" I replied and shrugged. "tired maybe?" rachel said. I nodded "I'll talk to him" Liam said. "NO!" me and rachel said then we clasped our hands over are mouth "why not?" Liam asked. "because if something is bothering him he might just want to be alone." I replied. "good point" he nodded. RING RING RING

my phone rang

D=Danielle S=stephen

D hello?

S dani theres a bank robbery you and rachel need to go to.

D but I'm already uh busy can't get someone else to do that

S no! Everyone else is busy and they will be fine for only a hour with out you guys.

D okay okay fine. Bye.

"hey rachel we need to go to the bank because uh dad needs us to get some money for him." I said. She nodded "leggo" she replied. We said bye to the boys and rachel gave louis a kiss good bye and we hopped in the car and kicked some burglars butts!