Chapter 11

-Soul's POV-

I could feel Maka's ice cold stare on my back, sending iceshards down my back as I drank my coke. I sigh and turn to her. She looked scared suddenly, grabbed a nearby book and started reading it. Little did she knew she picked up my "special" books, haha, sucks for her, but this way I could tell she wasn't reading it. I sigh slowly and head upstairs to get dressed in my usual red jeans , white T-shirt and leather jacket, when I come back downstairs, Maka, and my book, was gone. Why'd she take my book with her..?

-Maka's POV-

So this is what Soul likes? Curvy women and large breasts? I let out a deep and sad sigh. I could be never what he wanted, right? But why'd he kiss me last night..? I shake my head, utterly confused, throw the magazine across the floor, undress and stare at myself in the mirror. I'm 16 now. Since when I first met Soul I had changed a lot. My hips grew wider, and, to my relief, my chest did grow. But I wasn't much of a shower and tried to hide it most of the time with baggy sweaters and large jackets.
Purrrrr.

Crap, Blair. I turn around, and see Blair, cat form, sitting on my bed. "You don't have to hide from me, we're both girls. So what happened with Soul last night?" She asked, a large and mischevious smile spreading on her furry face. She's the type of girl Soul likes..

"Um, we had a picnic" I say, looking away.

"Aw, how romantic!" She exclaims.

"And.." I mumble.

"And...?"

"He kissed me"

"I knew he liked you!!" She shouts. I muffle her mouth with my hand.

"He'll hear you!" I whisper angrily.

"Teehee" she says under my hand.

I sigh again and pull away, looking back at myself.

Blair looked at the magazine on the floor, then at me.

"You don't think your pretty enough for him?" She says matter-of-factly. I nod. She giggles.

"Then, I'll have to help you show a bit of skin!" She grins.

Before I could blink, she started to mumble "pumpkin-pumpkin-pumkin.." Crap.
-Soul's POV-

I sat on the sofa, in my corner, watching TV and eating a burger I just cooked. But then I heard heels clonking on the stairs. Weird, I hadn't seen Blair come in. Then Maka walks into the room, and my god my sight went red from the blood spurting out my nose, because she was.. Hot! She was wearing some tight, tight, really tight white vest with her black bra underneath clearly showing, with, god, SO much cleavage, and instead of her usual red skirt she wore a black shorter-than-ever! Mini skirt, and some black heels. Her hair was loose and wavy around her slim shoulders. She was... Really, really hot. I couldn't stop the blood flowing freely down my face, as I stare at her, mouth open wide, thankfully no blood getting in. She looked straight at me, and said "I'm going out."

"U-uh.. W-where?" I stumble.

"Blair's taking me to a party across town." She says.

"I-in t-that?"

"Well, yeah, its a party." She says. Flipping her hair out her face. "Why's your nose bleeding?"

"Y-you... Y-.." I mumble, looking her up and down. I hear Blair giggle in the distance. Oh, Blair did this.
"Well no way i'm letting you go out like that!" I say confidently, grabbing a tissue to hold against my nose.

"Why not?"

"Because.. What if guys.. Look at you?" I say, noticing how pathetic I sound.

"That's the point, anyway, I'll be back around 2." Presuming she meant 2am. Well this'll be fun...