Chapter 5

-Mama's POV-

I had a shower and got dressed in my favorite black dress, and tied my hair up in my usual style but with black ribbons. What was Soul planning? Should I bring a hard-back book..?

-Soul's POV-

It was all set. The limo booked, the cakes and picnic packed up, and my red striped suit on. This was the only occasion that I'll ever comb my hair.. Other than mine and Maka's wedding of course. Wait.. What the hell was I thinking? I rubbed my forehead slowly and closed my eyes tight. I was nervous. I'm never nervous. I've never been nervous, ever. This was insane. I looked up to see the TV still blaring some boring cooking crap. I turned the TV off and threw the remote on the armchair. My watch read 5:57. Shit.

-Maka's POV-

I slowly walked down the stairs, out the front door, and stood, astonished. A sleek and shiny black limo was at the sidewalk. Soul was leaning against the limo, staring at his watch. He glanced up, grinned with those teeth of his, opened the door and gestured inside.

I slowly got in and slid to the other seat so Soul could get in after me. He closed the door and knocked in the drivers window, and we were off. Where. The. Hell. Were. We. Going????