World Of Anime

His bewildered expression spreads across the entire streets making everyone else seem troubled. I was overwhelmed looking at him. 

"You're trembling, ma'am, are you sure you're ok?" He asks concerned; He walks closer then kneeling on one knee. He lends out his wooden palm offering his help. 

I can't believe I'm in Boku No Hero Academia.

Maybe the waitress who brought my orange juice at the restaurant drugged my drink. She seemed unusual with that mischievous smirk on his face. 

Waiting for someone to reach their death then eat their bodies alive. I must be hallucinating. That's the answer.

I should walk around the area and look for my parents. My phone is dead from live streaming the Cherry Blossom boardwalk. I sighed looking at Kamui Woods, or, at least I believe that it's him standing in front of me. 

"Kamui Woods! I uh- yeah, I'll get going. Thanks for saving me, I've- got to go!" I say standing up from the ground. My right arm shifts behind supporting myself as I stand up.

Maybe, it's all a dream, yeah! That's it, I turn my back against the people and the hero. My arms brace my chest with my hands rubbing against my arms anxiously. 

I might as well look around the area.

The chills run all throughout my body. I'm in a different world, a different universe, the buildings are damaged, must be from villain attacks? Who am I to say that, this is all a dream, anything that happens here is fake? 

I'll just bear it until the end. Everyone has unique "quirks", the man with T-shaped ears can be a clothing hanger, I'm being a bit too mean now.

I walk endlessly In Tokyo. Looking for my parents. My phone is unavailable. The cartoon images of this anime world are something that I'm still not used too. 

The once detailed and textured brick walls are one solid purple-ish red colour. The people that walk around me have a noticeable glitch with every step that they take.

I also come across some pro heroes that are on the streets. Some with names that are on the tip of my tongue, but still can't identify. Mount Lady was the only hero that I knew on the streets. And this villain thing going on...

Don't get me started with that, I've consumed my share. It's like a never-ending haunted house of jump-scares. Like that time:

I was lost in my deep thoughts. How did that poster teleport me to this world? That's if It's all real, Or plausibly-

"AHA HA HA HA!!! One million yen! You can't stop me now you punks." Glass shatters behind me with shards flinged coming from inside a convenience store that I've walk past, my pupils shrunk, and my brain shuts down processing what just happened. 

I feel the hairs on my very body rise up.

People look at me; I supposedly must look like a scared cat. My eyes pan over to the robbers. A shark head villain poses a blood-curdling villain smirk on his face.

The boss has a fricking cat-plus-narwhale-plus-drunk-idiotic-hobo appearance. His cat ears, unicorn horn and round creepy eyes together are what petrified me the most. 

"Stop right there!" Screams A villain with a bullet quirk. I duck down as he took care of the villains.

My "peaceful walk" continued.

I finally calm myself down, breathing in, breathing out, I stay on the sidewalks conscious of my surroundings. A group of high school girls chat on the opposite side of the street.