Shoto Todoroki

A/N: Hey Guys!! I've updated this chapter and including photos. My Wattpad was glitching last night so I'm adding them today.

I looked away from Todoroki flushed. My face was red, extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't control my mouth that spits the most careless words to the wrong person. 

I just said I love you to Todoroki. 

But his uncanny expression appears to show he didn't exactly catch my words the first time I spoke.

The weird kinetic energy surrounded us when we looked at each other in the eyes deeply. It was the exact same energy that was coming from the poster that I brushed. 

When I first looked at Todoroki at that anime store. A whole future was already planned out.

All I had to do was pick which path I want to take. Dreams can become a reality.

His soft stare tenses when our moment was over. That moment I instantly fell in love with one of my favourite male characters.

 That moment I instantly fell in love with one of my favourite male characters

"I meant-I'm sorry for bumping into you. I was stupid in that moment, looking around the school without watching my surroundings. I deeply apologize." I say timidly. 

My right palm was to my heart, like I really meant it. His face loosens and looks away from me.

"Yeah, watch it next time. You could've hurt someone." He says. I raise my shoulders sending him a signal of "oh well". He seemed annoyed by my happy expression. I wonder why he was so tense. An ego he doesn't fear to show. But he's only an anime character in a story. "You startled me when our shoulders touched."

When our shoulders touched? Those words, is he reasoning with me, or trying to flatter me? 

The equation is hard altogether. I'm speaking to a being at the moment, or rather talking to a character in a virtual reality game. He stands still waiting for an answer. 

It's harder to know what he's thinking, his thoughts aren't being said out loud like the episodes.

He turns his body after realizing that I was lost for words. I felt the irrelevance he had for me.

"Todoroki, wait!" My body suddenly takes one step ahead and my hand grips onto his grey U.A. jacket. He stops walking. He glances over to my hand that is holding onto his uniform. Right! I touched him without asking for permission. I let go. "Sorry for grabbing onto you all of a sudden. We've just met."

"You nearly wrinkled my uniform if you held onto it much longer." He says in a cold tone. I sighed. He turns his body towards me and raises an eyebrow. Waiting for me to open my mouth and continue the conversation. "Is that all you need to tell me?"

"Oh, I just want to know where the washroom is. I don't really know my way around the area. Can you tell me where it is?" I say rubbing my neck. I had a smirk on my face that read I'm a moron, don't leave me, please. He studies me further. "I've just been picked up from the streets because I passed out in All Might's arms."