Prologue

Ps: The story of how you or (Y/N) became a BNHA fan is a true story based on how I became an anime fan XD (names of people have been changed to secure privacy.)

"Yo! (Y/N) You have to see this comic dub! I'm dying!"

Screams Ellie. One of my best friends in high school. Highschool just started a few months ago. 

Everyone in my generation don't satisfy me or are irrelevant to my interest. Cheerleaders, jocks, Plastics, E-girls, the list still goes on.

I feel like I'm in Mean Girls. It took me about two weeks to find the group that I mostly fit in with. Not only did they satisfy me with their interests, I started to become one of them.

A My Hero Academia fan.

I never understood anime fans in my middle school days. They just, don't make any sense to me. Their "pleasure" of staring down at their screens giggling, flattered by the character designs of 2-D characters who they know, will never meet them in person.

Like that time when my friend Hope would jump around a character named Shoto Todoroki.

"Who?" I'd ask. Everyone's eyes in the library grew in agony. They gasp and smacked their foreheads shaking their heads in disappointed. My eyes turn from one person to another cluelessly. "Why are we friends with (Y/N) again?" Asks Hope.

"Someone, give her a lesson about Todoroki." Musica waves her hand with sass with her eyes focused on the desktop computers. I declined though.

But that fateful day, forced me into the world of anime.

"Ok Class! You will work alone or gather into groups of 4-5. You will be given the task of making a podcast about any topic of your choice." Says my media literacy teacher.

We were sitting down on long desk in groups of two. My friend Emily sat down beside me with her bottom at the edge of her chair actively engaged. 

With my elbow sitting on my desk and my head leaning against my soft hand, I fidget with my lead pencil excessively clicking the top of it growing the lead long. In boredom, I imagined it to be a syringe that doctors use;

I wish it was an actual one that I can inject into my right shoulder giving myself the excused absence of tomorrow. I'm so done with middle school.

My eyes turn from the pencil to the three boys who were socializing sitting on tops of the tables across from me. Right, I don't want to make some podcast all on my own, better make a group.

"Emily," I murmured with my eyelids shutting. I glanced over to my friend. My arm slams against the table; she joined the seven graders. 

There was this girl named Gracey who approached the group, timidly requested to join their alliance, she was rejected immediately. She pouts and storms back to her designated seat and sobs. 

Huh, I wonder why she was treated like that, I should try asking that group.

I get up from my seat and approach their group. Their eyes roll with their pupils darkening, giving me an intense stare. "Hey, can I, uh- join your group?" I ask neutrally with my arms behind my back.

 I crossed my fingers. Christine, the plausible "head" of the group, crosses her arms and narrows her eyes.

"Do you watch anime?" She asks. That condescending smirk was starting to annoy me. I shake my head "no". "Well you can't join because you wouldn't understand."

"I'll watch the anime! Just tell me which one. I'll get a season down by tomorrow." I say securing my chances with my arms in a wave motion parting away from each other.

"Watch Boku No Hero Academia, and we'll let you in (Y/N)" She says. I nod thankful. Thank God I'm not working on my own, but now I have to force myself to watch anime...

Arriving home, I dashed to my room. jumping over the clutter on the wooden floors, I throw my phone and backpack onto my bed and settle into my desk chair. I open my laptop and typed in the anime. What, am I looking at?...

A boy with green hair, and big green eyes. His name is: I-zu-ku Mi-dori-ya? I sound out on my mind I shake the confusion out of my head and continue to read on. Superpowers called quirk, yet the broccoli looking boy is quirkless. But he suddenly gets one from a famous superhero.

I click on the first episode. My eye move studying the graphics of anime. I'm not use to the 2-D characters, 

"I'll stop you myself kacchan!" The little green hair protagonist was trying to protect a kid who was bullied. "Whatever Deku!" Says a kid with a condescending smirk. He had dirty blond hair and prideful red eyes. He clashes his fists together creating an explosion.

I flinched jumping back into my seat. My eyes were twitching. Equations fade in appearing in front of me trying to understand this kid. W-Where are his parents!?

I don't understand this anime at ALL!

An Episode Later...

"You can become a hero." My hands cover my mouth keeping the sobbing noises in my mouth. My eyes filled with sincerity as I was touched by this moment of All Might telling Midoriya that he can become a hero. 

Yes, tell him All Might! Tell him! Oh My Gosh your making me cry! "Dreams can become a reality"

Few Episodes Later...

"Eat This!" My brain turned off when this scene came on. So, to pass on his power, he has, to eat his DNA!?

Few Episodes Later...

"What is that thing!?" Screams the students on their first day of school. I leaned back away from my laptop. 

A yellow caterpillar was in front of their classroom door with the face of a homeless man. "Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa. Your teacher."

Huh!?

One Season Later...

I need to watch the second season! I can't wait for it. I need to watch it right now! The corner of my mouth bends down forming a smile. Maybe, this isn't as bad as I thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>