Stalker!

We stood still for the time being, looking at each other deep in the eye. 

He's so close. It's that fierce personality of him that drives girls crazy. His quirk Explosion makes him even more hot. 

"Look, I was just lost on my way to your class, I'm a new student. Todoroki was supposed to show me to the classroom, but he left without me. I saw you, and knew that you were in class 1-A. So, I decided to follow you—"

"JUST ADMIT IT! YOU'RE A STALKER! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NEW STUDENT?! LIKE HELL I WOULD FALL FOR YOU'RE LYING ASS...!" He screams furious. 

Getting screamed at by Bakugou in person was way scarier than I thought it would be. "Tell me the truth, why the hell are you sneaking around me!"

"I told you, I—I'm a new student that's part of your—" 

 "DON'T GIVE ME THAT AS AN ANSWER YOU STALKER!!" He screams back in my face. He's so close! I could feel the tension rising in between us. 

If I simply kept my mouth shut, he wouldn't be on a rampage at the moment. He growls annoyed as I kept silent. Katsuki Bakugou may be hot but his temper tantrums are going to be the death of me!

"Bakugou," says a cold voice. I opened my one eye to peek at the person. 

They held Bakugou's arm removing it off the wall. I was free...I guess. They grab me by the hand and pulled me closer to them leading me behind them. I was startled. 

Todoroki!? How the hell did you get here? I say to myself confused. 

I looked down at our hands again. They were holding onto each other tightly. My heart flutters once again. "What are you doing to her?" He asks.

"THE HELL DO YOU WANT ICY HOT BASTARD!?" Screams Bakugou. The noise is really starting to get in my head regardless having no rest last night. 

I'm watching Todoroki and Bakugou fight. Todoroki's eyes focus on Bakugou. Why are they getting into an argument this early in the morning? "Bakugou, you shouldn't abuse a girl like that."

"I'M JUST ASKING THE STALKER WHY SHE'S FOLLOWING MEH!!" He screams back. I squint my eyes just listening to the verbal argument. My eyes glimpse at Todoroki's hand that was still holding me. Will he ever let go? I hope that he doesn't. "IF THE LITTLE ROUND EYES IS WITH YOU, THEN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO KEEP HER UNDER CONTROL!!"

"I know, it was my fault, I was supposed to show her to class 1-A. She's our new classmate." Says Todoroki. His grip tightens around my hand. He was very strong, that I can say about him. His hands are so soft even though they're roughly holding onto me. 

I looked away from them. Class was starting soon, aren't they going to at least settle down and just act like nothing happened. They are both starting to worry me. Bakugou can be calm at times, and other times, he can blow up, this is one of those times. 

"I thought that she was following me, but I then realized that she wasn't by my side the entire time." He explains timidly.

He turns his head slightly looking at me. I look away from him embarrassed. I never seen the sorry side of him. Is this what happens when they're not filming? 

Bakugou laughs bitterly as his eyes draw down to our holding hands. My body was shaking with fear. Bakugou bites his lower lip with a devilish smile. 

Um, what is that supposed to mean...? 

"Take care of your girlfriend, before she runs off again." Says Bakugou patronizing.