Encounter

Phone Number = (Y/PN)

I was laying down on the mats terrified. The bombing stopped around 1AM, but I refused to go to bed. I can't stop thinking about last night. 

Maybe I'm not used to living in the anime world all together. 

Oh gosh, when the hell is it going to be over? 

Footsteps grumble outside getting closer and closer to my room. I immediately got out of bed and ran towards the near wooden closet and hid inside of it. The door slides open just in time.

"(L/N)?" He utters softly. I recognize that voice, it's Todoroki! I should reveal myself. I open the doors and jump out of the closet. My hair was chaotic at the moment. You can say the same with my favourite lace shirt. 

I once was worried about father ruining it, but I've destroyed it all together about a day. 

"Sadly, you can't go to school yet, it'll be about ten minutes till my father leaves the house. Stay put for now." He says.

"Wait, what!? But I don't know my way to school! Don't even know my way around Tokyo that well!" I scream. His eyes narrowed down annoyed. Closing the door behind him. 

"We're in Musutafu, not Tokyo." He explains. I jumped back. 

Since when was there a city called Musutafu in Japan?"Is that one of the made-up MHA cities?" I ask.

"Made up cities? What are you talking about? Musutafu has always been a city." He says. It looks like I really am in the MHA world. I don't even know what street I'm on. Or know where the school is either. "And what were you talking about, MHA?"

"Nothing! Just a show that I watch, it's really nothing!" I exclaim no. He crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow. 

"What is the show about?" Throwing my words back at me. 

I cry internally exhausted. First, I didn't get any sleep last night, and now you're squeezing the truth out of me...? 

"I have to change now, I don't want to be late on my first day, right?" I say distracting him. 

"First, can I have your phone number?" He asks. My cheeks shine bright red with that question.

Did Todoroki just ask me for my phone number? I rub the back of my neck quite embarrassed. 

"Um, I mean- sure, it's (Y/PN)." I answer. He takes out his phone typing out the numbers. 

He lends me a sheet of paper. I looked down at his hands. "here's my phone number just in case. I'll call you when my father leaves."

I take the paper from him. Turning around, he slides the door open and walks out of my room then shutting it tight. 

I'm holding Todoroki's phone number in my hands! I think I might fate if I read into this a bit longer! It's unreal! 

I check the time; it was already almost 7AM. I placed on my U.A. uniform overly excited for this day to begin.

I take my phone out fully charge. I looked at myself in the camera. I really enjoy the view of being in a U.A. uniform. 

The plated dark green skirt, and grey jacket, topped with a red tie. I can't believe that I'll be going to U.A.! 

Sitting back down on the bed, I waited for Todoroki to call me. 

Might as well check my messages while I'm at it. My eyes widened in that one moment I looked at my group chats. I still have Sarah and Ellie in my contacts.