Timeline

BAKUGOU'S POV

She's holding onto me like a scared little girl, I forgot the entire reason why I grabbed onto her in the first place. 

The noise around us blurs out, silence only fills our ears, only one question that has messed up my entire brain, why the hell am I so affected by her holding onto me like this? 

This is definitely unlike me to just zone out to realize small shit that I don't even care about. Or maybe, I—

"AHH!!" Yells a voice. The lights turn on. I looked around the damn place and realized that we were in for a dive down towards the ground. 

All of my reflexes won't budge when I fricking need them! We plunge towards the ground bouncing off of one another. Her chest bangs into my face getting sucked in between her two pliable spheres. 

Her perfume enters my nose spreading across my body sending shivers down my spine,causing me to flinch for like—THE FIRST TIME SINCE SHITTY KINDERGARTEN!!!

I sit up from the ground and look around the place. She lands beside me exhaustingly in pain lying on her side facing away from me. 

The other extras decide to mind their own business (THANK YOU) and check out what has gone down with their pupils directing staring at our bodies. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! GET LOST YOU MORONS!!!"

SAKURA'S POV

Bakugou wasn't paying attention and sent us flying into despair. I think I disjointed my hand. 

I place my hands on the ground supporting myself up from the cement. I rub my groggy eyes puzzled by what just happened. Revealing my sight, the images were split into two, then deliberately collided into one image. 

Uraraka bends over with a worried expression plastered on her face. I wipe my groggy eyes again with the back of my finger. "(L/N)! You took a tumble there! Are you ok?! Are you hurt?!"

"Bakugou, that was a stunt that you pulled back there. Maybe bring it down a notch when you have a girl with you," encourages Kaminari self-assured. 

Kirishimas turns to him and softly giggles with him. I looked down at the ground trying to process how I got from being a scared cat, to a flat pancake. 

"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE!! LIKE YA EVEN KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED!! YOU TOO RED-HAIRED LOSER!!!" screams Bakugou irritated. He stands up from the ground and approaches them both stomping his feet on the ground walking abnormally. 

"Well, I'm glad that nobody was hurt, as least I think so," Says Yaoyorozu as she places a hand under her chin. 

"DAMMIT BAKUGOU!! I WISH THAT WAS ME; I WATCHED CLOSELY AS HER BOOBS BOUNCED ON YOUR FACE, NOT FAIR!!" Screams Mineta crying out blood. 

I flinched as he was about 2 meters away from me. Asui's tongue slaps Mineta across the face shutting his mouth. 

"Mineta, was that the only thing you noticed?" Asks Asui looking away from him. Mineta turns to her with anxious eyes. 

"POSSIBLY!" 

 "You're such a little skumbag..." murmurs Sero walking pass Mineta.

"What the heck has happened here?" Asks a voice. Mr. Aizawa jumps into the scene seeing a cluster of children gathered in one focal point, that focal point being Bakugou and I. 

His eyes exhaustedly pan over to Bakugou disappointed. "Bakugou, those weren't some smart moves you made, being distracted by a simple touch isn't like you." Bakugou's head twirls to Mr. Aizawa.