Katsuki Bakugou

"You will all get a chance to talk to her later, but for now, we're going to the gym for some intense quirk training, you are expected to group yourselves into sets of two to three students. With your peers, you will battle each other strengthening your quirks at the same time. I expect you to be by gym gamma in ten minutes. Understood?" Explains Mr. Aizawa standing at the lectern. He arranges his papers and taps them on the table. "Go get changed."

BAKUGOU'S POV

We get to battle each other; I know exactly who to kill—

TODOROKI'S POV

Battling, I hate collaborating, but I know exactly who to ask.

(Y/N)'S POV

"Yes sir." They all answer. They get up from their seats and start heading towards the door. Well, most of them. My head turns to Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Ashido who immediately run up to me. I jumped back into my seat startled. 

They were taking the time to approach, me? "I can't believe we have a new student! Hello there! My name is Mina Ashido! I'm so excited to get to know you better!"

Mina Ashido. I know her! She's standing right in front of me, what do I do?! 

"Hi, Uh—my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I hope that we can become the best of friends in the future. I would love to get to know more about you! Your quirk is acid, right! Remember that time when you melted Aoyama's costume! Those badass effects were awesome!" I scream at her. 

My cheeks were blushing bright red as my fangirling mouth can't stop moving. 

"OMG! Ochaco Uraraka! You look super cute in person! That was so cool when you got infinity on your softball throw. I got infinity too!"

"Umm, how do you know—" 

 "And Hagakure, right?! Can you turn your invisibility off maybe in the future episodes so that we can finally see how you look like? Kyoka Jiro, you're being shipped with Kaminari! Isn't that just cool! Do you personally think that you too are a match made in heaven?!" I scream out cutting off Uraraka. 

The collective turns their eyes at me terribly puzzled. I covered my mouth realizing that I was screaming out thoughtlessly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to blur all of that out..."

They all giggled happily. I slide down my chair embarrassed. I can't believe all of that slipped out of my mouth like a stalker. Jiro sits on top of my desk and smiles. 

"You seem to be the really talkative one. I would love to be your friend. But first, we have to get changed into our gym clothes and meet up with the boys." Implies Jiro placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and nodded.

"Alright then! We have about 10 minutes before hero training. Let's all get changed into our hero costumes." Says Yaoyorozu. We all nodded. 

Standing up from my seat, Ashido and Hagakure wrap their arms around my neck making me feel welcomed. We headed towards the girls' change room and placed on our U.A. gym clothes. 

I'm so excited to be fighting alongside class 1-A. I wonder who's gonna be my partner in battle.

Shortly after changing, we were all able to proceed to gym gama just in time. I looked around the gym. The ceilings were just as high as a 5-story building, it was an arena so big. 

I never saw this gym in the anime. In the manga for sure.I looked around remembering to create pairs with my peers. I realized that they were already in groups. 

At least, the girls were, I don't mind working with the boys, as long as I'm not with Mineta.

My eyes take a glimpse at him while I saw the lust in his eyes. I squint my eyes terrified of the little bastard. Someone grabs me by the arm shocking me.