VII

I get the form in my room and place it beside his meal.

The door opened revealing him.

"Morning!" I smile widely at him.

"Morning." Then he went to the bathroom.

He doesn't smile at all. I shrugged my shoulders. I expect that.

But I want to see his qt damn dimples.

He sat in front of me and I automatically smile at him.

"Uhm I already need to get your past records from your psychologist. Do you have your medical records?"

"It's in my room. I'll give it to you later."

He didn't even look at me when he answered.

I pointed out the form beside his meal.

"You need to answer this form so I will know what to cook for you," I softly smile at him.

"One smile a day keeps the anxieties away!"

It's my motto as a Psychiatrist. Corny but you know it works.

I'm already done eating. I'm just staring at him...observing him.

He's wearing a white t-shirt and black Adidas pants. Damn, we're wearing the same clothes!

He looks skinny, he also has a dark circle below his eyes, and he looks so pale.

After eating he goes back to his room and get his medical records. He handed me his medical records and I immediately look at it.

He's now filling up the form.

I nodded my head when I read his records. Uhm I thought his condition is getting worst. It's not that worst, as what I see in his records.

Mild depression is not a serious condition. Some of the common symptoms are negative thoughts, feeling unusually tired, feeling overwhelmingly sad, being frequently on the verge of tears, having difficulty focusing, and feeling unmotivated.

But you can't disregard this condition. This may be the start, that may lead to Major Depression.

This is a common problem that artists usually face. Some of the reasons are fans, company or management, they feel pressure, tired, and the most common reason...they feel they are not enough.

Seungcheol condition is not that serious. I don't want him to take any medicine such as sleeping pills and etc. Her psychologist prescribed for his medication. But now that I'm his doctor, I want to use talking therapy to help him.

He suddenly speak. "You answer one of the questions," it's not a question it's a statement.

His eyes bored to me. He looks at me like I do something wrong.

"How do you know that I don't like spicy foods?" His forehead creased.

I stiffened. My heart started pounding so loud.

Fudge! I want to disappear right now!

------------------------------------------------------------------=$

Tnx! (Comments for motivation hahaha)