XXIV

It looks like he was judging me in his mind.

Trust issues.

I frowned. Are we going back there again? Do I need to prove again myself to him?

I'm tired of proving myself...

But why would I do that in the first place? I didn't do anything wrong! We're just talking for fuck sake!

Mingyu smile at him. "We are just talk for a bit," then he looks at me.

I gave him a small smile.

"Noona, it's getting cold. Let's go back inside the house." He motioned me to walk first.

I saw how Seungcheol raised his brow at us. 

I roll my eyes at him. I'm not happy about his attitude.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Relax! Be patient, understand him!

I go first inside, then both of them are following me.

I keep in my mind that after this, I will talk to him.

When I enter the house my jaw dropped. My eyes went wide.

Wtf! They are all drunk!

I look at them dumbfounded. They said that they will stay here for tonight. They are drinking when I left them earlier. But I didn't know that they would get drunk that easily!

I look around at the living room. Heads are hanging on the sofa. Dino and Seungkwan are sleeping on the floor. I frowned.

Damn it!

Three of us look with each other.

I face Mingyu. "You can sleep in my room. We don't have enough room but--"

"So where are you going to sleep?" Seungcheol cut me off.

My forehead creased and frown at him. "Of course in my--," 

"No you can not!" Now he looks mad at me.

Why is he shouting at me?

"Why--,"

"You will sleep in my room! And that's final!" 

Damn, he cut me off again!

Why does he always talk when I'm still talking?! I close my eyes and try to relax. I just agree to him.

I open my eyes and look at him with dagger eyes. "Okay. Now let's fix this mess."

Mingyu nodded at me. He bring The8, Seungkwan, and Dino in my room.

Seungcheol had two beds in his room. So we let Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Vernon, and Woozi sleep on the sofa.

We bring Hoshi, DK, Jun, and Joshua to Seungcheol's room. I look at the sofa in Seungcheol's room. I can sleep on the sofa.

Now that everything is settled. We need to talk, I need to talk to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------*^*

Tnx.