XXXXVI

The girl nervously followed Sung Kyung.

I drop myself on the sofa. I feel weak. My heart is aching. I massage my forehead.

Mingyu saw me. "Hey what happen to you?!" He ask me panicking.

The performance team is now performing while the other members are here to prepare for their unit performance.

I put my hands on my face.

"Where's Noona?" He ask while looking around trying to find her.

"She leave...I tell her to leave."

Mingyu's forehead creased. "Why?"

Now they all look confused while looking at me.

"She's a fan of us...She's fake, a user!" I can't help but to be angry again. 

Anger is building up inside. My blood is boiling in anger!

Their jaw dropped. Shock and havoc was written all over their faces. 

"What are you saying?"

I chuckled. "She's a fan of us! Maybe she volunteer to be my doctor and take advantage of me because she wants to see us!" I said accusingly.

"Did she said that?" Mingyu ask me.

"No, but I know it. I will never let her explain her side. I will not fall again to her acts."

Mingyu eyes went dark.

He grabbed my collar. "What did you do to her? What did you say to her, ha! you fucking idiot?!"

"Hey stop that!" Wonwoo try to remove Mingyu's hands on me.

I smirked at him. "Why? Do you fall to her innocent acts, ha?"

He punched me.

"Wtf stop!" Seungkwan try to help me to get up.

Wonwoo, Vernon, and DK try to stop and hold him. Woozi tried to help me.

I taste blood in my mouth. But I don't feel any pain. It is more painful thinking that she do all of that because I'm Scoups, a member of Seventeen. Not because I'm Choi Seungcheol. My heart is aching. I put my head on the wall. Tears fall from my eyes.

"I trust her..." I muttered.

"You should let her explain! Now you're crying? you idiot!" Mingyu said shouting at me.

"Stop it you two!" Manager Jeon interrupt us.

Manager Jeon look at us with his sharp eyes. "We will talk later. Especially the two of you!"

Mingyu calm down. He was breathing so heavy. They leave to prepare for the next performance. Vocal team will be the next one to perform.

I lean on the wall. 

Earlier, I can't think right. I was about to confess to her and then all of a sudden I will know that she's a fan of us? I hit my head. I became irrational! I feel so hurt looking at her crying. She was hurt because of me. I'm the one who hurt her...

I just love her that loving her makes my insecurities and trust issue came back to me. Because when the time that I love her, I gave her my trust. But knowing that she lies to me makes me feel betrayed and hurt.

------------------------------------------------------------------=,(

Tnx.