XXIII

They ate all of the food, as in all of it!

Damn it! What kind of stomach they have?

They gave me compliments like they eat in a fine dining restaurant! But it's just a simple breakfast! I shook my head. I clean the house and take a bath. They were playing in the living room.

I wear a Nike black jogger pants and a black t-shirt. I let my hair down. It's so cold outside but thanks to the heater it gave us the warmth that we need.

I have a fun time being with them. I thought I will be out of place, but they are the ones who approached me first. They are curious about my work. They said I'm still too young to be a doctor, it's just that I study earlier than them. I immediately know what I want to take in college so my time wouldn't be wasted.

I get my pink hoodie earlier. I go out and look at the snow outside. I was watching the snow falls when I felt someone beside me.

I felt my cheeks get red when I saw Mingyu.

Of all the members, I'm shy and awkward with him. It's just that I'm a fan of Seventeen and he is my fucking bias! I can't look at him. I feel like I'm floating and dreaming in my own world.

He smiles at me so I smile back at him. My heart is beating so fast. My knees are getting weak. Fuck it! I thought I would fall on the floor.

Cold air was blowing. We can only hear the blew of the cold winds. I felt him looking at me.

I want to run and look at myself in the mirror. Do I look okay? Do I look good? Damn it, I know I look like a mess! I pouted. I don't like wearing makeup.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. I hope you don't misunderstand what I said, Please," His face was full of regret.

I know. Maybe he just wants to be comfortable around me.

Because of that, I smile at him. "You don't need to worry about that. I understand Okay!" I was looking at him, smiling to assure him that it was really okay.

He sighed heavily and hold his chest. "Ah, such a relief!"

I laugh watching him.

"So I can also call you Noona?" He said it with a hint of teasing.

I raised my brow at him. Are you teasing me, ha?!

I don't answer him but we suddenly laugh. I don't know why, but I can say we find this situation funny.

"Blag!"

We were cut off when someone suddenly opened the sliding door behind us.

And I saw Seungcheol moving his jaw and looking at me intently. His eyes are accusing me.

My forehead creased. Of fucking what? What did I do this time?

-------------------------------------------------------------------_-

Tnx.
(Carats! Who's your bias? Comment down below ;))