Meeting the Landlord & The Boss

Chapter 2

Paglabas ko ng Airport may sign na KRISTINE DE GUZMAN so I go their.

Hello! I'm Kristine- I said and bow
So your apartment is near at the office you will be working it is walking distance- she said.

Okay maam. Thank you- I said.

Btw, I'm Jung Soo Min I'm the secretary of our boss- She said.

Oh I see that's why you look formal and beautiful- I said and I see her blushing.

Oh 0///0 thank you- she said.

Kristine tomorrow you will meet him okay? 10am in the morning don't be late he will get mad if you are late- She said and smile.

This is the place- she said and go down to the cab and help me to take my things.

Eommanie? This is Kristine, she is the one who will living on the rooftop for now- she said.

Oh okay soo min ah- the old woman replied.

Thank you eommanie. Take care of her okay?- She added.

Ofcourse! Take care!- the old woman replied.

Come here Krusituine- she said in the slang way she's cute.

I just nodded. Sinundan at inalalayan ko siya paakyat sa rooftop.

Ang lawak ng labas pwedeng pang tiktok. Akala ko sa kdrama lang ako makakakita ng ganito pero eto dito na ako titira.

As she open the door of my room. I was shock. Ang linis fully furnished na although wala pang mga gamit.

This is your room. You have a small kitchen their and there is another room upstair and a bathroom- she said.

I just smiled at namangha maliit lang siya pero andami mo mailalagay.

Here's the key. Just go downstair on the second floor room 01 when u have someting ask and need that's my room okay?-eommanie said.

Okay eommanie- I said while smiling and bow

Pagka-alis ni eommanie inilabas at inayos ko na ang mga gamit ko.

Perfect!- sambit ko pagkakita ng inayos ko.

Kinabukasan...

Alarm tone. (Kim bok joo ringtone)

Hmmmm! As I go up in the bed and nag fry ako ng tuyo at nagluto ako ng champorado mix na dala ko.

The best talaga magka-partner yon. Bumaba ako sa 2nd floor at kinatok si eommanie at binigyan nito. Nagtaka siya kung ano yun.

Eommanie that's a Filipino food try it it's delicious.

Okay. Komapta- she said and smile. Nagpaalam nako sakanya at umakyat ulit sa taas para mag ayos dahil first day ko sa work.

Sinuot ko ang fitted jeans, loose t-shirt at nag flannels ako at nagsuot ng sneakers na white.

Nice! You look cool!- sabi ko sa sarili ko sa salamin. Sinuot ko na din ang back pack kong black.

9:00 naglakad nako papuntang company na pagtatrabahuhan ko.  9:15 ako nakarating.

I texted secretay soo min.

To: Secretary Soo Min

Soo Minsi? I'm here now at the building. Where are you?

Send.

After 5 mins nagreply siya.

From: Secretary Soo Min

Kristinesi. Sorry I'm here at the cab wait for me 10 mins okay? You can tour yourself their. Be careful!

Okay. Thank you- I replied.

As she said. Naglakad lakad ako at napadpad ako sa isang hallway na walang tao I saw a dance hall.

Waaah! Napaka laki- pumasok ako at namangha kase ang hilig ko ay sumayaw at pangarap kong magkaganito.

Inopen ko ang phone ko at nag tiktok.

I play the Savage and I set the timer.

3,2,1 I'm a savage.....

As the music play I sway my hips and look at the mirror how good Am I in dancing.

As I finished the song nagulat ako ng biglang may pumalakpak.

*clap* clap* clap*

Ay! Putangina!- napamura ako sa gulat.

At nakita ang mga lalaki na matangkad makinis maputi pero diko masabing gwapo dahil lahat sila ay naka face mask. 

Napatulala ako.

Your good at dancing ha? But what are you doing here ha? This is not the place to the people like you- he said. the one who where's loose pants, jacket shirts and wear a slippers and a socks on. I think he's mind is loose too.

Ang yabang- sabay roll eye ko sakanya sambit ko sa sarili ko at tawanan lang ang mga kasama niya ng biglang dumating si Secretary Soo Min.

Kristinessi! What are you doing here. Come! You're going to be late! Miane Taehyungsi and guys miane- She said and bow. Tsk sino kali yung mga yon.

As we walk Secretary Soo Min talking and say that I'm not allowed again to go their unless our boss are say it.

We enter a big office and a big man came.

I bow my head and say "hi"

So you are the new employee? I see- He said.

I'm Bang Hyun Shik, I'm the one who owned this building and company- he added.

So secretary soo min tour her in the building and tomorrow she will start her job here as an P.A okay- he said

Yes sir- secretary soo min replied and bow.

I bow my head too and started walking with secretary Soo Min and she tour me in the building.